Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• My god, your fanboi crap is tiresome, Slappy. It doesn't even have comic appeal anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by jrshooter View Post

My god, your fanboi crap is tiresome, Slappy. It doesn't even have comic appeal anymore.
        Last edited by Big Hawk15; 10-10-2021, 11:53 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPalum View Post

Very true!
          You defiantly were sitting in the bleachers on Friday nights.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Hawk15 View Post

You defiantly were sitting in the bleachers on Friday nights.
            "Y'know ... because ya never played da game, yinzer!!!"

The chant of $13/hour ex-jocks everywhere.

(And I doubt he was defiant. He seems like a good dude to me.)

Comment

"Y'know ... because ya never played da game, yinzer!!!"

The chant of $13/hour ex-jocks everywhere.

(And I doubt he was defiant. He seems like a good dude to me.)

Comment

• Last edited by IUPNation; 10-10-2021, 01:45 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoNuff View Post

Even the Clarion announcers believes Slippery Rock and Cal U will be watching the film on IUP's defense...particularly the middle of the defense.
                  The DL is going to need to play the game of its life next week. If they can't get serious heat ... I'm afraid IUP better be prepared to win a shootout.

Comment

• This thread is tame compared to the Creepy Valley boards today.

Comment

• BIG TIME PLAYERS STEP UP IN BIG TIME GAMES. If everything comes together for IUP they will win this game. Need to clean up the penalties and hope the pass rush can get home multiple times. This is also going to be Harry Footballs first big game, excited to see how he does, he has all the weapons you need. The real question is does slippery rock have the defense to shut all these weapons down.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
                        This thread is tame compared to the Creepy Valley boards today.
                        All fan bases ***** after a loss, but the Penn State boards are in a category of their own. I've never seen a group that whines more. The whole Big Ten is against them, they never get calls, blah, blah, blah.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPFOOTBALLALUM View Post

BIG TIME PLAYERS STEP UP IN BIG TIME GAMES. If everything comes together for IUP they will win this game. Need to clean up the penalties and hope the pass rush can get home multiple times. This is also going to be Harry Footballs first big game, excited to see how he does, he has all the weapons you need. The real question is does slippery rock have the defense to shut all these weapons down.
                          Obviously, this question goes both ways.

IUP is going to have to score at least 35-40 points to win this game. I just cannot see IUP's defense -- based on all we've seen thus far -- holding SRU in the 20s or less.

SRU's WRs are loaded. If they don't pressure -- and a lot of it -- I have no idea how IUP's young secondary will survive.
                          Last edited by IUPbigINDIANS; 10-11-2021, 06:34 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Obviously, this question goes both ways.

IUP is going to have to score at least 35-40 points to win this game. I just cannot see IUP's defense -- based on all we've seen thus far -- holding SRU in the 20s or less.

SRU's WRs are loaded. If they don't pressure -- and a lot of it -- I have no idea how IUP's young secondary will survive.
                            Ain't THAT the truth !!! No question this will be a shoot out, unless it is pouring down rain. You responded to my post pointing out how well IUP's DL needs to play, and I agree with you 500%! If they can not at least move the QB off his spot, the middle of the secondary will be picked upon all day long.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ship69 View Post

All fan bases ***** after a loss, but the Penn State boards are in a category of their own. I've never seen a group that whines more. The whole Big Ten is against them, they never get calls, blah, blah, blah.
                              The thing about that is ... you could insert the name of any Big Ten school in there and the statement would be pretty much as accurate.

We're just so inundated with the Penn State diehards around here, we notice it more.

Comment

The thing about that is ... you could insert the name of any Big Ten school in there and the statement would be pretty much as accurate.

We're just so inundated with the Penn State diehards around here, we notice it more.

No doubt a tough pill to swallow for the Joe Pa diehards. I don't think there's any chance they lose that game if Sean Clifford played the second half. The backup didn't have deer in the headlights ... he had freaking dinosaurs in the headlights. I think that PSU OL No. 70 just got called for another false start. My Lord.

That trip to Iowa City may linger. PSU got really beat up in that game with injuries.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X