Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I guess when you're an icon on this board, you get to set your own rules.

Comment

• Originally posted by jrshooter View Post

I guess when you're an icon on this board, you get to set your own rules.

Comment

• Charles extended his arms and pushed off. Easy call. Quit crying!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPalum View Post

Charles extended his arms and pushed off. Easy call. Quit crying!!!

Comment

• You're just delusional! Quit being a HOMER!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPalum View Post

You're just delusional! Quit being a HOMER!!!

Comment

• Anybody see Notre Dame college (D2) get upset by Charleston?

Comment

• So...I just saw the band's Saturday performance on YouTube. Holy ****...it's like half the size it used to be. I mean...it's startling.

Any update on why Mr. Crimson Abomination fled town? I mean he literally destroyed the band. That is reason enough for me.

Kudos to IUP for flying the Progress Pride Flag in front the Student Multi-Cultural Center (or what everyone used to call Elkin Hall). It's rather stunning to see it flying in Indiana...it was a long time coming. The school posted it on their Facebook page and the meltdown posts from Trumpanzee alumni was epic...thinking it's the only flag pole on campus...where is the American flag on campus and why can't we have a Straight Flag as if sticking your tongue down your girlfriends throat at the Eat n Park or uptown in some dive bar isn't some form of straight pride on display. Of course...I was all over that post.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post
                    So...I just saw the band's Saturday performance on YouTube. Holy ****...it's like half the size it used to be. I mean...it's startling.

Any update on why Mr. Crimson Abomination fled town? I mean he literally destroyed the band. That is reason enough for me.

Kudos to IUP for flying the Progress Pride Flag in front the Student Multi-Cultural Center (or what everyone used to call Elkin Hall). It's rather stunning to see it flying in Indiana...it was a long time coming. The school posted it on their Facebook page and the meltdown posts from Trumpanzee alumni was epic...thinking it's the only flag pole on campus...where is the American flag on campus and why can't we have a Straight Flag as if sticking your tongue down your girlfriends throat at the Eat n Park or uptown in some dive bar isn't some form of straight pride on display. Of course...I was all over that post.
                    I mentioned the band last night ... it's amazing how small it is today.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

I mentioned the band last night ... it's amazing how small it is today.
                      I know...it's why I looked up a video for this year. It's just disheartening to see something ironically IUP be reduced to average.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post
                        So...I just saw the band's Saturday performance on YouTube. Holy ****...it's like half the size it used to be. I mean...it's startling.

There was this article about the band in the IG last week.

https://www.indianagazette.com/news/...5f6a735f9.html

Comment

• Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

There was this article about the band in the IG last week.

https://www.indianagazette.com/news/...5f6a735f9.html

Comment

• Comment

• I've heard a lot from some folks at IUP and a friend who is a high school band director up the road. Trying my best to summarize and be fair to him. What seems consistent is that the department is under a lot of stress from unfilled positions suffering from reduced budgets and some covid protocols. The timing sucked but I guess he had enough and resigned.

Comment

• Game within the game baby! Nice post!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X