Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

What I am seeing is a staff that makes no changes or adjustments in-game. They are who they are and they run what they run.

I see an abundance of talented players thrown on the field with what seems very little guidance.

I have legitimate fears what may happen Oct 16.

They have one more week to cure things.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

Not even a shred. There is a standard to meet.
        I am hoping to chalk this up to the one weird game a year. #LIT-AF isn't a terrible team. But, IUP should pound them.

All we can do is take the win and move on to Clarion.

ALF Weekend. Clarion will be stoked up.

Comment

• Comment

We tend to focus on the offense a lot on here.

What are the thoughts on the D today?

BTW, thank our lucky stars we may have the best punter in D2. He's a P5 punter in my opinion.
            The defense allow #LIT AF to hang around. The DL, who was looking #TIRED AF could not smell the QB until the final drive. I thought they were going to be rotating the DL to "keep them fresh" ?

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPalum View Post

The defense is worse than the offense! Poor communication, poor coverage and missed tackles everywhere!
              I agree with you. I know this roughly a new group of starters as far as playing for IUP is concern, but there's too many guys that has collegiate playing time to be looking like this.

Comment

Harrison Dreher, my opinion, had one of the biggest plays of the day. That was nice to see him bounce back.

That final drive for GU was really the first time all day IUP brought heavy pressure. I'd like to see more of it.

Just guessing here but GU ran (what seemed like anyway) about 80% of its plays to the right side. Wonder what they saw there.

After four games I cannot come up with a defensive identity.
                What play was that?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoNuff View Post

The defense allow #LIT AF to hang around. The DL, who was looking #TIRED AF could not smell the QB until the final drive. I thought they were going to be rotating the DL to "keep them fresh" ?
                  This is a mysterious IUP team. All facets.

One day it just may all come together.

Or, totally f-ing implode.

Neither would surprise me after four games.

Comment

• Sorry....but I 100% agree with everything you have to say...

Comment

I am hoping to chalk this up to the one weird game a year. #LIT-AF isn't a terrible team. But, IUP should pound them.

All we can do is take the win and move on to Clarion.

ALF Weekend. Clarion will be stoked up.

Comment

• Originally posted by ironmaniup View Post

To be fair, the defense coaches are either all new or volunteers except for smitty, so that might be part of the problem
                        You probably correct on the problem.

Comment

• I am noticing what the Rock and Cal U are doing....which is why I am complaining.

Comment

• Last edited by Big Hawk15; 10-02-2021, 07:44 PM.

Comment

• You will be a grade-A candidate for blaming the officials the next time IUP does lose a game.

Blaming the refs is a bad look; whining is a bad look; bragging is a bad look. You seem to be full of bad looks.

Comment

• Originally posted by jrshooter View Post

You will be a grade-A candidate for blaming the officials the next time IUP does lose a game.

Blaming the refs is a bad look; whining is a bad look; bragging is a bad look. You seem to be full of bad looks.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X