Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
    The XMAS sale started in Tort's favorite store (The Co-Op). All apparel 30% off. That means you can get an IUP Football t-shirt for just under $70.
    The good news is we never have to spring for $100 hoodies and jackets here since all home games are in the blazing sun and there are no games beyond early November.

Comment

• Originally posted by EyeoftheHawk View Post

The good news is we never have to spring for $100 hoodies and jackets here since all home games are in the blazing sun and there are no games beyond early November.
      LOL. I crack up going in there. It's like shopping on Rodeo Drive.

But, one thing for sure, nothing gets that team more pumped up than looking up in to the stands and seeing fans wearing their IUP gear from the Co-Op Store.

Not the home stands, mind you, but on road games. I think they keep the team sedated at home.

Comment

LOL. I crack up going in there. It's like shopping on Rodeo Drive.

But, one thing for sure, nothing gets that team more pumped up than looking up in to the stands and seeing fans wearing their IUP gear from the Co-Op Store.

Not the home stands, mind you, but on road games. I think they keep the team sedated at home.
        hahahahahaha!

Comment

• Originally posted by EyeoftheHawk View Post

I've been up to IUP twice this fall. I've stopped into the co-op and their selection of apparel and gear there is just pitiful anymore. I think a lot of it is the new apparel deal they have with Nike. They probably are limited in terms of what they are allowed to have in the store from other brands. The "good" stuff you might want only ever pops up in flash sales and if you aren't on twitter or Instagram, you'll probably miss the 10 days that you have to purchase anything. I love the stuff they have in those flash sales. It's dangerous for my wallet LOL. But it would be nice to get some IUP football or basketball gear other during a 2 week stretch during the calendar year.

Most of the stuff in the store is pretty bland anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPMonk View Post
            Very interesting one man's opinion in the linked "editorial".

THE RETURN OF THE MONK!

Comment

• Comment

• Oh come on, you guys are so close to 300 pages here. You can do it!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ram040506 View Post

Oh come on, you guys are so close to 300 pages here. You can do it!

Comment

• Comment

• Curt has made several lists for the UVA opening.

Comment

Curt has made several lists for the UVA opening.
                        Oh wow....interesting....but I doubt he takes that job.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoNuff View Post

I doubt he actually gets offered it. But, if he does ... why not?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoNuff View Post

http://www.indianagazette.com
                            www.twitter.com/MattBurglund

Comment

• Agreed. I know two people who call themselves friends of Curt and they've shared that his goal was always to be an P5 head coach.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post

Agreed. I know two people who call themselves friends of Curt and they've shared that his goal was always to be an P5 head coach.
                                Google tells me his salary at JMU is $425,000 this year. Bronco Mendenhall had a base salary of $3.4 million at Virginia this year.
                                http://www.indianagazette.com
                                www.twitter.com/MattBurglund

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X