Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I dont believe it is like that anymore. He's eligible immediately as long as he meets the criteria. The transfer-release agreement is a general document, I dont believe you can pick and choose.

Here's the NCAA website:
    https://www.ncaa.org/student-athlete...transfer-terms

Comment

• Originally posted by EyeoftheHawk View Post

If this is true, it seems odd that he would entertain offers from Cal and Slippery Rock. He already has FCS offers so why bother talking to the other two?
      True. But, spending two years at Loretto would be worse than Shawshank.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

True. But, spending two years at Loretto would be worse than Shawshank.
        Loretto makes Greenville seem like State College.

Comment

• Football article in today's Gazette.

Comment

Football article in today's Gazette.
            Just read the article.

Will stop commenting or debating on the Cal U block punt, at least for 2021.

Surprised to read "Other areas of need include cornerback, linebacker, defensive line and wide receiver". That's pretty much the entire defense. What, the coaching staff do not want to continue developing the young players they currently have?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoNuff View Post

Just read the article.

Will stop commenting or debating on the Cal U block punt, at least for 2021.

Surprised to read "Other areas of need include cornerback, linebacker, defensive line and wide receiver". That's pretty much the entire defense. What, the coaching staff do not want to continue developing the young players they currently have?
              Good news is IUP just beat perennial Atlantic Region power Virginia Stae, 97-45.

Comment

http://www.indianagazette.com
                www.twitter.com/MattBurglund

Comment

• Bottom line is Tort needs to buy some defensive starters in the portal. So, send some checks.

And, Rock and Cal have stud QBs back. So, he best not strike out.

Kelly should stay. He has his whole life to work. Be a college kid as long as possible.

Comment

• Matt Burglund - I stand corrected. However, I just hope they do not fill all these "openings" with D-1 transfers....that's all...

Comment

Matt Burglund - I stand corrected. However, I just hope they do not fill all these "openings" with D-1 transfers....that's all...
                      Some of them ... no choice. Unless, however, we want true freshmen starting at CB next year. Two true freshmen starting at CB will make us all want to vomit by Week 2.

Comment

• ingram, Bruce, Howard, Cobb, Towler for instance

Comment

• Originally posted by ironmaniup View Post

ingram, Bruce, Howard, Cobb, Towler for instance
                          Ingram is supposedly moving to LB. The rest are safties (not CBs).

Comment

Comment

This.
                              http://www.indianagazette.com

Comment

• http://www.indianagazette.com

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X