Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Matt Burglund View Post
    Javon Davis
    It'll be interesting to see where he lands. I'm sure IUP fans will be rooting for him.

Comment

• Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

It'll be interesting to see where he lands. I'm sure IUP fans will be rooting for him.

Comment

• yes, the writing was on the wall. It will be interesting to see where he goes. Will he end up playing against IUP next year ? But I'd bet he ends up with a mid level MEC or GMAC team. Seems like a good person though, I wish him luck.

Comment

• Oof IUP Barstool account

Comment

Javon Davis

Comment

• It was very clear on Tort's last show that Javon was done here. He didn't say it but it was obvious when Jack brought up the QB position (last) and Tort started talking about the success they've had with transfers (and didn't hardly say a word about Javon).

That was pretty much the moment I knew they were already shopping.

He'll have many suitors. I'd guess he lands in the GMAC.

He won a real big game here. He'll always have that to remember of his time at IUP.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

It was very clear on Tort's last show that Javon was done here. He didn't say it but it was obvious when Jack brought up the QB position (last) and Tort started talking about the success they've had with transfers (and didn't hardly say a word about Javon).

He won a real big game here. He'll always have that to remember of his time at IUP.
                I mean, he isn't a bad QB and will be an upgrade for many teams. I guess that I am just not used to relying on transfers for the QB spot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ram Tough View Post

I mean, he isn't a bad QB and will be an upgrade for many teams. I guess that I am just not used to relying on transfers for the QB spot.
                  I don't think it's that they didn't like him, but he doesn't fit their offense. So, it was either change it up and go back to the Lenny offense or just find another import that fits better.

Comment

It was very clear on Tort's last show that Javon was done here. He didn't say it but it was obvious when Jack brought up the QB position (last) and Tort started talking about the success they've had with transfers (and didn't hardly say a word about Javon).

Tort may have already known that Javon was leaving when he did that show. He probably didn't find out on twitter.

But, yes, it totally opens up the position for IUP. It's early, the timing is good. Let's hope Tort hits a home run on this one.

Comment

• Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

Tort may have already known that Javon was leaving when he did that show. He probably didn't find out on twitter.

But, yes, it totally opens up the position for IUP. It's early, the timing is good. Let's hope Tort hits a home run on this one.
                      Leiby from Bloomsburg is available in the portal. This kid is a great talent with 2 years left. Great leader on and off the field. This would be a good sign for IUP, if they could get him. I heard he's got alot if interest so far.

Comment

Javon Davis
                        OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!! Well, thank you for your services Javon, and good luck wherever you land.

Comment

• He sure did....handle it well.

Comment

• Mekhi Lang has entered the portal.

Comment

Mekhi Lang has entered the portal.
                              Hmmmm

Comment

Mekhi Lang has entered the portal.
                                Good, he never played and was not that good. As simple as that.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X