Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Iupgh View Post

Thx for the info. Question did he get hurt in 2021 or passed up by the freshman?
    Out with an injury and must have gotten a medial redshirt. Lost 2 years to injury, but played too late in the season as a freshman to get the redshirt that year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt Burglund View Post

Yes, he was. I just picked the arbitrary year of 1990, when IUP really got on the national map.

True fact: Frank Cignetti Sr. was a transfer (Westminster), although he wasn't a QB.
      Was Jim Pehanick a transfer?

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

Was Jim Pehanick a transfer?
        The first reference I can find of him in the Gazette archives is in 1985, calling him "a freshman from Moscow." So I'm assuming not.
        http://www.indianagazette.com
        www.twitter.com/MattBurglund

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt Burglund View Post

The first reference I can find of him in the Gazette archives is in 1985, calling him "a freshman from Moscow." So I'm assuming not.

Comment

• He was the BIG 33 QB, I believe. He may have graduated high school in 1984.

Comment

• Originally posted by Iupgh View Post

Thx for the info. Question did he get hurt in 2021 or passed up by the freshman?

Comment

• More I've looked at him I think he would be a good fit at IUP. Wonder if they've been in touch yet?

Comment

• Kutztown is a good fit too, think their QB graduates as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

More I've looked at him I think he would be a good fit at IUP. Wonder if they've been in touch yet?
                    I heard he has had a lot of interest so far. His high school highlights are something special to watch as well. Hopefully a school like IUP takes a chance on him because Bloom failed him. In the right system and with the right guys around him I think he could be an all PSAC QB, as well as an All American at some level.

http://www.hudl.com/video/3/3480285/...a7060a0815d1b0

Comment

• Originally posted by BloomFan0102 View Post
                      I heard he has had a lot of interest so far. His high school highlights are something special to watch as well. Hopefully a school like IUP takes a chance on him because Bloom failed him. In the right system and with the right guys around him I think he could be an all PSAC QB, as well as an All American at some level.

He played 1 out of 4 years due to covid and injuries. He got his degree. How did Bloom fail him?

Comment

• IUP is a transfer dream right now, that oline will be dominant next year, Duane brown at receiver, and houser at running back. This offense will be a force next year with the right QB

Comment

• IUP needs two QB's now. Maybe that gives a chance to get a younger transfer wilh an older one and lock in the position for some time.
                          I cant see HS QB's considering IUP under the recent history.

I wonder if Davis will end up at a Wheeling or West Liberty being from Steubenville. I think Westminster QB is a senior this year if he'd consider a D3.

Comment

• Originally posted by BloomFan0102 View Post

He'd be better off finding a good D3 than IUP.

Comment

• Originally posted by EdinboroFB View Post

What makes you say that?

Comment

• Originally posted by EdinboroFB View Post

If they are even interested in him ... he'd be crazy to pass up an IUP offer with what they have back next year.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X