Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I will debate this with any respectable blogger or any blogger who is a clown. MAX REDFIELD WAS THE GREATEST DEFENSIVE PLAYER EVER TO PLAY AT IUP. If you disagree with me give me your list, only a few will even come close.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

He's got a big task in front of him. Word is The U is going to dump mega millions in to athletics.

Miami football, while talented,, has turned in to borderline dumpster fire.
      It's probably his ultimate challenge. I don't know if there is anyone in America who can take that money and turn it into results as well as Radakovich. He is at the top of the profession.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUP PSAC Fan View Post
        I will debate this with any respectable blogger or any blogger who is a clown. MAX REDFIELD WAS THE GREATEST DEFENSIVE PLAYER EVER TO PLAY AT IUP. If you disagree with me give me your list, only a few will even come close.
        Jim Haslett says hello.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

Jim Haslett says hello.
          I might be one of a small handful of posters who actually saw both Haslett and Redfield play. Both were misplaced at the D2 level. They didn't just star at their position, they controlled the entire field. I am surprised that Max is not in the NFL today. But Haslett was a lot more dominant and it was over an entire college career, not just one year.

Comment

Jim Haslett says hello.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Haslet was picked in the 2nd round, which round was Max selected in ? How many time did Max go to the Pro Bowl. Your right about one thing, its not even close. Hell Max wasn't as good as Akawsi, who had a faster 40 time than max, could also return kicks, and played in NFL a little, and CFL a bit more. Where is Max playing these days ?

Comment

• Haslett got drafted in the second round and played in the NFL for 8 years and has a long coaching career.

Comment

• I'd also put Jason Capizzi above Max Redfield.

Comment

• 40 time? Really? I guarantee you there have been a lot of NFL running backs with a better 40 time than Walter Payton, but I doubt many of them were better football players.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
                          I'd also put Jason Capizzi above Max Redfield.
                          Jason Capizzi was an offensive lineman you clown.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ship69 View Post

40 time? Really? I guarantee you there have been a lot of NFL running backs with a better 40 time than Walter Payton, but I doubt many of them were better football players.
                            And? Max was a freak on the field. Best defensive player ever to play at IUP. Put the stats up, best single season stats than anyone! Stats do not LIE MY FRIEND!

Comment

Haslett got drafted in the second round and played in the NFL for 8 years and has a long coaching career.
                              He was the Defensive Rookie of the Year in his rookie season. Haslett also sustained a serious injury, I think in his 2nd season, which hampered his career as a player. Otherwise, he probably would have been a multi-time Pro Bowler.

Comment

• Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X