Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post

I've said it before, but Curt taking the IUP job had very little to do with IUP but more with his wish to rebrand himself as a head coach. Coming "home" was purely icing on the cake. Is Mike Shanahan still dating Curt's daughter?

Comment

I've said it before, but Curt taking the IUP job had very little to do with IUP but more with his wish to rebrand himself as a head coach. Coming "home" was purely icing on the cake. Is Mike Shanahan still dating Curt's daughter?
      I think that has little relevance. Everybody knew that when he first accepted the IUP job. It's no different from anyone else using a program as a stepping stone, except for his name. As stated, he left the cupboard full which is not a common thing.

Comment

• How's the QB(s) shopping going?

Comment

Agreed. I know two people who call themselves friends of Curt and they've shared that his goal was always to be an P5 head coach.
          I agree that Curt wants to be a Power 5 Head Coach. If you talking about money alone, I agree he may take it. However, as great of a recruiter Curt is, I am sure he knows there will be challenges in bringing in his caliber of players to UVA. That is why I stated he may turn it down.

Comment

• UVA is a job you could actually get coming from 1AA...you wont do better than that with no P5 HC experience. IMO. I'd think having some Alabama background like has been said in this thread makes him a good possibility.

IUP needs some kickback in transfers from the Cignetti brothers between JMU and Boston College. I remember the Amir Dew...Khi Downey etc. days from Pitt when Curt Cignetti was the recruiting coordinator there.

Comment

• Originally posted by EdinboroFB View Post
              UVA is a job you could actually get coming from 1AA...you wont do better than that with no P5 HC experience. IMO. I'd think having some Alabama background like has been said in this thread makes him a good possibility.

IUP needs some kickback in transfers from the Cignetti brothers between JMU and Boston College. I remember the Amir Dew...Khi Downey etc. days from Pitt when Curt Cignetti was the recruiting coordinator there.
              Sounds like the front-runner is the Clemson OC.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
                How's the QB(s) shopping going?
                I'm getting my wing loose for the try out!

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPalum View Post

I'm getting my wing loose for the try out!
                  Are also able to be on the punt protection team?

Comment

Are also able to be on the punt protection team?
                    Ha Ha Ha.....

Comment

• You can have him arrogant one for sure with no people skills. I am sure he recruited every player on the 2017 team Redfield mean anything to u people, smh.

Comment

• Originally posted by EdinboroFB View Post
                        UVA is a job you could actually get coming from 1AA...you wont do better than that with no P5 HC experience. IMO. I'd think having some Alabama background like has been said in this thread makes him a good possibility.

They will get nothing from JMU as Curt has no contact or interest in IUP that is fact Jack.

Comment

• IUP alum Dan Radakovich is the new AD at Miami after 9 years as AD at Clemson. Is Dan the top AD in the country, or what? Congratulations, Dan!

https://miamihurricanes.com/news/202...-of-athletics/

Comment

• Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post
                            IUP alum Dan Radakovich is the new AD at Miami after 9 years as AD at Clemson. Is Dan the top AD in the country, or what? Congratulations, Dan!

https://miamihurricanes.com/news/202...-of-athletics/
                            He's got a big task in front of him. Word is The U is going to dump mega millions in to athletics.

Miami football, while talented,, has turned in to borderline dumpster fire.

Comment

• Seeing these last two smackdowns ... makes you still wonder about 2017. With Max that may have been the shot.

Comment

Seeing these last two smackdowns ... makes you still wonder about 2017. With Max that may have been the shot.
                                Yes I do agree. Factoid from 2017 the 1,touchdown should of been overturned as the player was out of bounds then back in to catch TD for WF. Take away slow start and add Redfield I believe they would of won.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X