Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Do you think the new 15' tall Max Redfield statue in the middle of the Oak Grove was going too far? lol
    I think the question is if Philosophy is not a major at IUP would Max have become a Crimson Hawk.

Comment

• Originally posted by ironmaniup View Post

It depends if they can work out a grad assistantship for him - they probably have 1 or maybe 2 to give out. Usually they reserve this for guys like Woodbery and Maxwell, but Mcgriff might be a good candidate depending on what they have to do for a QB.
      Seems heading in to next year the top three RBs will be a now-healthy Houser, Stewart (who really came on down the stretch) and Woody (Edinboro transfer who sat out this year). They also have Vinny Sirianni, although I don't know if he's staying at RB.

All I know is every year IUP enters the season with more RBs than they know what to do with and by October they are scrambling. It's pretty much inevitable that position will have injuries.

Comment

Seems heading in to next year the top three RBs will be a now-healthy Houser, Stewart (who really came on down the stretch) and Woody (Edinboro transfer who sat out this year). They also have Vinny Sirianni, although I don't know if he's staying at RB.

All I know is every year IUP enters the season with more RBs than they know what to do with and by October they are scrambling. It's pretty much inevitable that position will have injuries.
        What's the word on Terrance Glenn, the big RB (6"3' 220) from McKeesport. He is the guy who played a variety of positions in HS. Is he on the radar? Did he RS the past season?

Comment

Its sort of the moneyball question. You can always use another RB, but putting the cost up against a certain QB, or a star CB, or an All american quality Right tackle.

Comment

• Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

What's the word on Terrance Glenn, the big RB (6"3' 220) from McKeesport. He is the guy who played a variety of positions in HS. Is he on the radar? Did he RS the past season?

Yes, he did redshirt. They moved him to defense about half way through the season. He could be a terror over there. Not sure what his future position is officially.

Comment

I would say the initial buzz around Logan Leiby and IUP has come to an end.

Leiby posted some new highlights, etc., on Twitter the other day. If IUP was going to offer him surely you'd think that would have happened by now.

I'd be real interested in Clarion RB McGriff. I know IUP has two studs back next year. But, as we see year after year, you can never have enough. But, McGriff is likely going to require close to a full ride. They probably have more pressing issues within the salary cap.

Comment

• Correct. But, with Houser and Stewart he wouldn't need to get 25 carries a game like he did at Clarion.

He is great when healthy. Imagine him with a strong OL.

Comment

• Thank you IUP Men's Basketball for beating **** Shepherd.

:-)

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post
                    Thank you IUP Men's Basketball for beating **** Shepherd.

:-)
                    Joe lost maybe a Top 5 player in the country to a blown ACL. They are still good

Comment

Joe lost maybe a Top 5 player in the country to a blown ACL. They are still good

Comment

• Shepherd's women won, though. ;)

Comment

• Originally posted by Ram Tough View Post

Shepherd's women won, though. ;)
                          It must have been a fluke.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

It must have been a fluke.
                            No. Rams are the favorite to win the women's conference title.

Comment

• It would not surprise me if he signs with Bowie State...or even Frostburg State.

Comment

I would say the initial buzz around Logan Leiby and IUP has come to an end.

Leiby posted some new highlights, etc., on Twitter the other day. If IUP was going to offer him surely you'd think that would have happened by now.

I'd be real interested in Clarion RB McGriff. I know IUP has two studs back next year. But, as we see year after year, you can never have enough. But, McGriff is likely going to require close to a full ride. They probably have more pressing issues within the salary cap.
                                I would say be patient. Just because it's not blasted on social media or on this forum doesn't mean there isn't talks going on.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X