Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doesn't matter what we think, but it appears the coaching staff is.

Comment

• Originally posted by jrshooter View Post

OK, but don't come back when COVID hits the program and say they did everything right. Somebody didn't do everything right. The circumstances under which COVID is likely to be spread should be evident to everyone by now. And you also don't get around it by refusing to discuss it.

Comment

• Anyone else notice Darius Bruce, started at the star back in place of Dreher and lead the hawks in tackles, great start for the Freshman

Comment

• Originally posted by ironmaniup View Post
          Anyone else notice Darius Bruce, started at the star back in place of Dreher and lead the hawks in tackles, great start for the Freshman
          He was a much-celebtated recruit. Pittsburgh City League Play of the Year in 2020.

Dreher had a real rough day against Shepherd. Hopefully he bounces back.

They have their secondary of the future all playing as true freshmen. Great for the future ... makes me pretty nervous for right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by ironmaniup View Post
            Anyone else notice Darius Bruce, started at the star back in place of Dreher and lead the hawks in tackles, great start for the Freshman
            Very impressed, watched him play a couple times in highschool at Westinghouse... kid can play ball.

Comment

• Comment

• Speaking of those players, do you (or anyone) know Brown's prognosis?

Comment

• No question about it. From the first snap he seemed really comfortable and confident. It was a good game for him to get his feet wet. I'm looking forward to Harry running the offense for the rest of the season. And then on the first play he goes deep to Charles. I kind of expected that.

Davis deserves a whole lot of credit the way he led the team the first 2 games. He is actually invaluable to the team right now. An important piece to have.

Comment

• Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

No question about it. From the first snap he seemed really comfortable and confident. It was a good game for him to get his feet wet. I'm looking forward to Harry running the offense for the rest of the season. And then on the first play he goes deep to Charles. I kind of expected that.

Davis deserves a whole lot of credit the way he led the team the first 2 games. He is actually invaluable to the team right now. An important piece to have.

You start looking around the league and backup QBs (that are any good) are few and far between. Davis is a great asset for Tort.

Comment

• Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

No question about it. From the first snap he seemed really comfortable and confident. It was a good game for him to get his feet wet. I'm looking forward to Harry running the offense for the rest of the season. And then on the first play he goes deep to Charles. I kind of expected that.

Agreed, he held his own a very good backup to have.

Comment

• I saw Stewart as a senior at York High, and he's a damn good RB. You got a keeper there.

Comment

• Originally posted by jrshooter View Post
                          I saw Stewart as a senior at York High, and he's a damn good RB. You got a keeper there.

Comment

• Comment

• We'll see. I try not to get too far ahead of things. Having watched IUP play Kutz and Shepherd I am very surprised Kutz beat Shep. It just goes to show you anything can happen as the season goes on. Gotta take it one week at a time.

Comment

• Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X