Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

The WR who just left is the marquee name, but I suspect the portal flood gates will soon be open at Clarion.
    I doubt it's ever been harder for a coach at a PSAC bottom-dweller to rebuild his team. You can't restock an entire football roster in a year or two, and many of your good players are likely gone if you have a 2-9 season or something similar.

Comment

• From the hourly weather Indiana looks dry right up until around kickoff. Bring some rain gear if attending. The tailgate should at least be dry.

Comment

• Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post

A little bit of the credit for stabilizing CAL U on many fronts should go to Geraldine Jones. Not only getting the school back on reasonably sound financial footing, but cleaning up several issues specifically in athletics. Though never the "athletics is the front door" sort of booster that Armenti was, she did appreciate that generally successful athletics does add to the college experience and helps with recruiting. Her first move was showing the door to Mike Keller by forfeiting the '14 Gannon game in the aftermath of the several player's beatdown of a visitor, and subsequently hiring GD. Next she talked an old friend, Mike Brown, into calling it quits so that MBB could begin the path back to competitiveness. Even when Kent McBride suddenly walked away, she reacted decisively in hiring DS, who as we all recall was under a bit of a cloud at the time. Both have been solid hires. IMO, both programs are on solid ground and moving forward. GD is probably in for the long haul while DS will probably be around long enough to polish his resume before moving on to whichever of the privates opens up first. Given his connections to prep schools, I can see him being very successful at any of those schools.

Comment

• Looks like IUP dodged the rain.

If it stays dry -- and, if IUP is interested -- I suspect a huge day from Irv and Duane.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
            Looks like IUP dodged the rain.

If it stays dry -- and, if IUP is interested -- I suspect a huge day from Irv and Duane.

Comment

• Man...the announcers....not sure if they are IUP guys for Edinboro.....crazy!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoNuff View Post
                Man...the announcers....not sure if they are IUP guys for Edinboro.....crazy!!!
                15 seconds in at 14:45 of the 1st I gave up on the students and switched to the radio audio with Jack and the gang. Nothing against the students but I want to listen to a professional broadcast. I'll deal with the 1 play video delay which is awkward to say the least. BTW, Boro 7 IUP 0.

Comment

• Special teams look great lol MY GOD

Comment

• Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

15 seconds in at 14:45 of the 1st I gave up on the students and switched to the radio audio with Jack and the gang. Nothing against the students but I want to listen to a professional broadcast. I'll deal with the 1 play video delay which is awkward to say the least. BTW, Boro 7 IUP 0.
                    It seems like they are doing this on purpose...like they are not engaged. Oh well...

Comment

• Irvin dressed not playing

Comment

• OL being destroyed every snap

Comment

• Sure hope Irvin plays 2nd half

Comment

• Wonder if Tort and IUP know if they lose to this 1-6 team the season is over?

Lol

Actually a serious question

Comment

• Got 3:33 to save the season.

Comment

• Originally posted by jrshooter View Post
                                Got 3:33 to save the season.
                                If they lose resignations by the entire coaching staff should be submitted by 6pm.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X