Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, we usually see you there anyway. What else is new?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ram Tough View Post

Good luck making the playoffs!

Comment

• Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post

Don't look now, but IUP is giving up the most passing YPG in the PSAC and are tied for second worst in defensive sacks. They're tied for 2nd in INTs. Those are only numbers that don't tell the whole story but its a problem. IUP's two losses have come against the QBs ranked 1 & 2 in passing YPG. Ironically #3 is Koester who IUP ravaged.
        Yes indeed a real concern for sure. Funny thing is they played Mitchell well until that drop TD with 3:34 left in third Q. To that point they had a early FG after a 54 yard bomb and scored 7 after an IUP fumble from I believe the IUP 37. Amazing collapse when u figure that in.

Comment

• You do understand that none of the big teams in this region have a fear of IUP, right?

Comment

You do understand that none of the big teams in this region have a fear of IUP, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ram040506 View Post

Get's worse with each passing week lol

By the end of the season, it'll be remembered as student assistants were coaching the game since the staff was all out and IUP was playing their scout team defense and that's why they lost.
              Nothing he said was false, how would Shepherd look without there Trigger and offensive coordinator, just sayin.

Comment

• That's my point, though. When we play you guys, no one is scared of anyone, nor should they be. Why should they be?

Comment

That's my point, though. When we play you guys, no one is scared of anyone, nor should they be. Why should they be?
                  Maybe because Halloween is Saturday? If you look at that SR1 list anybody can beat anybody on any Saturday.

Comment

You do understand that none of the big teams in this region have a fear of IUP, right?
                    Fear not the word but ask the head coaches from the other PSAC MEC and GMAC teams who they rather see in Round 1 IUP/ Bentley/ NH I think even u know the answer Ram man.

Comment

• Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

Maybe because Halloween is Saturday? If you look at that SR1 list anybody can beat anybody on any Saturday.
                      I am in complete agreement with you. I feel like every team is like that heavyweight knockout artist with a glass jaw.

Comment

• If IUP can make it into the playoffs it could mean the old adage applies that losing to Cal was a blessing in disguise. A wake up call.

Comment

• Before we make travel plans:

A) Let's win Saturday.

B) Let's win Saturday.

C) Let's win Saturday.

Watch Ghostbusters Friday night. Bark at the moon. Whatever it takes. Just win Saturday.

Comment

• Originally posted by Iupgh View Post

Not really. Talk and babble from somebody who has no clue about Psac football.
                            He's been following the PSAC for over 30 years.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

Another personality is running amok. Brandon really needs to fix the problem.
                              This person is legit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ram040506 View Post

Get's worse with each passing week lol

By the end of the season, it'll be remembered as student assistants were coaching the game since the staff was all out and IUP was playing their scout team defense and that's why they lost.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X