Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post

IUP spends $1.9M on football. That's almost double what Slippery Rock spends. Prove me wrong.
    I was on Torts first squad if u think 1.9 million is spent on football u are truely delirious. LMAO

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Hawk15 View Post

Where is the evidence of this? 95% percent chance you just made all of this up in your head.
      They literally have to report it to the federal government.

Comment

• Originally posted by Iupgh View Post
        I was on Torts first squad if u think 1.9 million is spent on football u are truely delirious. LMAO
        Then I guess IUP lies to the feds.

Comment

• Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post
          Well, if Gannon beats Rock and Rock beats Cal we might have the opportunity to lay a double whammy on K-town and they will all be sitting home during the PO's.
          Not unless Seton Hill beats Cal this week. If Cal beats Seton Hill, IUP is eliminated from the PSAC West race.

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
          IUP had the biggest botched game in history yesterday.
          Nah, the loss to Saginaw was worse. Much worse.
          http://www.indianagazette.com
          www.twitter.com/MattBurglund

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt Burglund View Post

Not unless Seton Hill beats Cal this week. If Cal beats Seton Hill, IUP is eliminated from the PSAC West race.

Nah, the loss to Saginaw was worse. Much worse.
            No way is IUP eliminated if Cal beats Seton Hill. Cal loses to SRU then Cal will also have one loss in the west but one less win if everyone else wins out.

Comment

Not unless Seton Hill beats Cal this week. If Cal beats Seton Hill, IUP is eliminated from the PSAC West race
              Now I'm completely confused. How does this work ? Even with the STEWIES finding their long lost offense, the VULCANS should be able to get this one done. Although in the last three visits to Adamson they have been something of a problem to put away--'15. 38-34, '17. 44-41, and '19. 28-14. Time will tell.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPalum View Post

No way is IUP eliminated if Cal beats Seton Hill. Cal loses to SRU then Cal will also have one loss in the west but one less win if everyone else wins out.
                Your correct.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post

They literally have to report it to the federal government.
                  I understand that but how do you know it is 1.9 mill?

Comment

• Comment

There was a change to the tiebreaking policy this season based on the possibility of games being called off because of COVID. I received this from the league today:
                      1. Minimum Number of Contests Required:

A team must play at least FIVE divisional games to be considered for participation in the championship game. However, if the average number of divisional games played by all teams falls below FIVE (round up at .50 or down at .49), then teams must play no less than ONE fewer divisional game than the average number of divisional games played by all teams (i.e. if the conference average is four games played, then a team that played 3 would be considered)
                      1. The championship game participant from each division will be determined by the following (must meet #1 above):
                      • In the event an UNCOMPLETED SCHEDULE occurs due to cancellation of games:
                        • If two (or more) teams have the same number of conference losses but are separated by only one win, head-to-head results will take precedence over winning percentage, as long as the two (or more) teams meet minimum number of games language noted above.

(Ex: Team A is 6-1 with a Head to head loss to Team B with a 5-1 record; Team B advances to Champ game)
                      • If the game was cancelled between two teams with the same number of losses, but different number of wins, the team with more wins will be declared the division champion/championship game representative.

(Ex: Team A is 4-2 and Team B is 3-2 and they did not play; Team A advances to Champ game)
                      • If the game was cancelled between two teams with the same winning percentage in all divisional games, use the following tiebreaker:

I was also provided this scenario (my emphasis in bold):
                      If SRU, Cal U, and IUP all win next week, the winner of the SRU and Cal U game Nov. 6 will go to the state game. Obviously, if Cal wins they would be outright champs. If SRU were to win and we were all 1-1 against each other and finish with one divisional loss, IUP gets eliminated from the three-way because of the 1-1 record in mandated crossover games, then it becomes head to head between Cal and SRU.

If SRU loses to Gannon next week and Cal wins over Seton Hill next week, Cal will represent the West no matter what happens the last week against SRU because Cal has the head-to-head over IUP.

IUP needs to win its next two and have Cal lose to both SHU and SRU to advance to the state game. If IUP and SRU end up in a two-way tie, IUP wins via the head-to-head.

Comment

There was a change to the tiebreaking policy this season based on the possibility of games being called off because of COVID. I received this from the league today:
                        1. Minimum Number of Contests Required:

A team must play at least FIVE divisional games to be considered for participation in the championship game. However, if the average number of divisional games played by all teams falls below FIVE (round up at .50 or down at .49), then teams must play no less than ONE fewer divisional game than the average number of divisional games played by all teams (i.e. if the conference average is four games played, then a team that played 3 would be considered)
                        1. The championship game participant from each division will be determined by the following (must meet #1 above):
                        • In the event an UNCOMPLETED SCHEDULE occurs due to cancellation of games:
                          • If two (or more) teams have the same number of conference losses but are separated by only one win, head-to-head results will take precedence over winning percentage, as long as the two (or more) teams meet minimum number of games language noted above.

(Ex: Team A is 6-1 with a Head to head loss to Team B with a 5-1 record; Team B advances to Champ game)
                        • If the game was cancelled between two teams with the same number of losses, but different number of wins, the team with more wins will be declared the division champion/championship game representative.

(Ex: Team A is 4-2 and Team B is 3-2 and they did not play; Team A advances to Champ game)
                        • If the game was cancelled between two teams with the same winning percentage in all divisional games, use the following tiebreaker:

I was also provided this scenario (my emphasis in bold):
                        If SRU, Cal U, and IUP all win next week, the winner of the SRU and Cal U game Nov. 6 will go to the state game. Obviously, if Cal wins they would be outright champs. If SRU were to win and we were all 1-1 against each other and finish with one divisional loss, IUP gets eliminated from the three-way because of the 1-1 record in mandated crossover games, then it becomes head to head between Cal and SRU.

If SRU loses to Gannon next week and Cal wins over Seton Hill next week, Cal will represent the West no matter what happens the last week against SRU because Cal has the head-to-head over IUP.

IUP needs to win its next two and have Cal lose to both SHU and SRU to advance to the state game. If IUP and SRU end up in a two-way tie, IUP wins via the head-to-head.
                        What a joke. Sounds to me this was just made! What a shock the commish makes up rules as he goes! This should've been done before the season and put out to the public.

Comment

All Public entities budget's have to be made public!!!

Comment

What a joke. Sounds to me this was just made! What a shock the commish makes up rules as he goes! This should've been done before the season and put out to the public.
                            It was emailed to league fall coaches and athletic administrators on September 13.

Comment

Because that is what they reported to the feds. $1,829,838 to be exact. I assume its only gone up with annual compensation increases.

Comment

Maybe because it's "published." Maybe because it's "public information."

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X