Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

OK. IUP had the biggest botched game in history yesterday. Should we talk about that more?
    Talking ball!!! LOL!!

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

Talking ball!!! LOL!!
      If I have to talk about 'the game inside the game' yesterday ... put me on suicide watch.

I never want to see a replay, highlight or really even mention Oct 23 ever again. It was that bad to see live.

Comment

Talking ball!!! LOL!!
        Not answering my question I see... are you scared of the truth????

Comment

Another personality is running amok. Brandon really needs to fix the problem.

Comment

If I have to talk about 'the game inside the game' yesterday ... put me on suicide watch.

I never want to see a replay, highlight or really even mention Oct 23 ever again. It was that bad to see live.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Hawk15 View Post

Nation didn't make the money claim. Fightingscot82 did. I trust him. He knows all this stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by Iupgh View Post

Not true at all. Not even close. U guys on this board talk about everything but football bands, fans, staff from fifty years ago, games from 40 years ago. Get facts before u make statements about something u have no clue about or stick to band and Lou Tepper talk.
                Ah, a new clown

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Hawk15 View Post

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Last edited by IUPNation; 10-24-2021, 05:17 PM.

Comment

Oddly, we have to be SRU fans now.

I have a bad feeling about Rock's trip to Gannon. I think #LIT-AF will be a tough game for them. Classic trap game with Cal looming. I like Gannon's offense against the Rock D. If SRU isn't ready I believe GU can beat them. SRU looked awful yesterday. Luckily they were playing Mercyhurst.
                          Well, if Gannon beats Rock and Rock beats Cal we might have the opportunity to lay a double whammy on K-town and they will all be sitting home during the PO's.

There are still games to be played. Don't give up hope on this team, Big Indian. Forget about yesterday and move on. That's what the team has to do.

Comment

• Comment

I think at the time it was a good hire. I recall thinking if he did well at Edinboro he would thrive with IUP's money. Obviously it was a disaster.
                              I liked the high profile hires from Chaump thru Cignetti and to Tepper to young Cignetti. And Tepper was a real well-known and respected person in the football world, albeit primarily as a defensive coach and a position coach. I think Tepper did what the program (and the school) needed during his tenure.

I wonder if the people complaining about Tort supported him being hired. I know I wanted to stick with the pattern of going out and getting a more high-profile guy. However, to his credit, I think he is recruiting well, both from high school and for the transfers. He's got that.

The irony of the coaching criticism for yesterday's game is that I thought their game plan in the 1st half, anyway, was a good one. They had the right people in the right spots and were using them in the right way and they executed well (minus a dropped pass or two). The problem in the final minutes of the game was in-game management i.e. clock management and play selection and they couldn't close the deal. For the 1st half, I wouldn't criticize the coaching.

Comment

• Originally posted by Iupgh View Post

Not true at all. Not even close. U guys on this board talk about everything but football bands, fans, staff from fifty years ago, games from 40 years ago. Get facts before u make statements about something u have no clue about or stick to band and Lou Tepper talk.
                                IUP spends $1.9M on football. That's almost double what Slippery Rock spends. Prove me wrong.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X