Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oddly, we have to be SRU fans now.

I have a bad feeling about Rock's trip to Gannon. I think #LIT-AF will be a tough game for them. Classic trap game with Cal looming. I like Gannon's offense against the Rock D. If SRU isn't ready I believe GU can beat them. SRU looked awful yesterday. Luckily they were playing Mercyhurst.

Comment

• Comment

• Shoe string budget? IUP has the largest football budget in the conference and it's not close.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

Spot on.
          Not really. Talk and babble from somebody who has no clue about Psac football.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post

Have to remember that TLT was the reigning PSAC West COY. That was a pretty big steal by IUP. I'd argue that Edinboro football never really recovered from that one.
            1 fluke year!

Comment

Shoe string budget? IUP has the largest football budget in the conference and it's not close.
              Please consider the "join date" of Iupgh and avoid further discussion.

Comment

Have to remember that TLT was the reigning PSAC West COY. That was a pretty big steal by IUP. I'd argue that Edinboro football never really recovered from that one.

Comment

• Comment

Shoe string budget? IUP has the largest football budget in the conference and it's not close.
                    Not true at all. Not even close. U guys on this board talk about everything but football bands, fans, staff from fifty years ago, games from 40 years ago. Get facts before u make statements about something u have no clue about or stick to band and Lou Tepper talk.

Comment

• Originally posted by Iupgh View Post

Not really. Talk and babble from somebody who has no clue about Psac football.
                      Another personality is running amok. Brandon really needs to fix the problem.

Comment

• Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPalum View Post

1 fluke year!
                          I think at the time it was a good hire. I recall thinking if he did well at Edinboro he would thrive with IUP's money. Obviously it was a disaster.

Comment

• Originally posted by Iupgh View Post

Not true at all. Not even close. U guys on this board talk about everything but football bands, fans, staff from fifty years ago, games from 40 years ago. Get facts before u make statements about something u have no clue about or stick to band and Lou Tepper talk.
                            OK. IUP had the biggest botched game in history yesterday. Should we talk about that more?

Comment

• Where is the evidence that iup has more money than anyone in the Psac??? Are you inside the program??

Comment

• Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post

So I have to be some football guru poster with 100 takes to have credibility, typical poster who usually talks about bands and old fans. Half the guys on this board either have an axe to grind or a former crawl on player that thinks he knows everything. Stick to band talk with your 1000 posts.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X