Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jrshooter View Post

If there was a Dixon Trophy for a victimized fan base, you guys would be on an 83-year winning streak.
    I don't think what we're talking about is ok regardless if it's SRU fans, IUP fans, or any fans. I guess you don't see a problem with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

I don't think what we're talking about is ok regardless if it's SRU fans, IUP fans, or any fans. I guess you don't see a problem with it.
      Does nothing to dispel the first point

Comment

Does nothing to dispel the first point
        Trying to troll for the sake of trolling.

Comment

If there was a Dixon Trophy for a victimized fan base, you guys would be on an 83-year winning streak.
          ^^^^ Victim blamer

Comment

• Originally posted by ironmaniup View Post

^^^^ Victim blamer
            That could only be true if you were actual victims.

Comment

Is this a bad time to remind you of the F IUP banner that hung outside Seth Grove that IUP fans had to stare at for a whole half? :-)

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

A combination of things happened up there.

A) The DL -- finally at 100% -- became what we were expecting all year. Once Andrew Koester started getting knocked around, he was getting real trigger-happy and very rattled. IUP's DL tore up the SRU OL in the first half. Koester was being chased around constantly.

B) The IUP freshmen DBs are growing up quickly. That will be a scary group in the years to come.

C) CBs Nazir Streater and Bryce Gibson are very good players. They are even better with the middle of the field DBs playing with more confidence (playing and not thinking so much as the weeks go by).

D) The SRU offense was over-hyped after beating up lesser teams all year. That's not even close to the Roland Rivers attack.

E) It was BY FAR the most engaged IUP team I have seen in Lord knows how long. That fire was lit before they went up there and all those F IUP chants and stupid tweets was just pouring gasoline on it. SRU was lucky it was just 24-7 at halftime. It could have been worse.

DL - Even the Slippery Rock announcers were stating they believed "something" was wrong with Koester. If I am not mistaken, I believe they accused him of quitting.

play of the middle DBs - YES SIR !! They must just continue to play by trusting their eyes AND film study...and not over-think things.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post

I mean, they weren't unrealistic predictions though. Until Saturday, IUP was giving up 300+ YPG through the air.
                  Fair enough....

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoNuff View Post

DL - Even the Slippery Rock announcers were stating they believed "something" was wrong with Koester. If I am not mistaken, I believe they accused him of quitting.

play of the middle DBs - YES SIR !! They must just continue to play by trusting their eyes AND film study...and not over-think things.
                    Their homer color guy lit up Koester pretty good in the post-game. Pretty odd for your own radio guy to do.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

Is this a bad time to remind you of the F IUP banner that hung outside Seth Grove that IUP fans had to stare at for a whole half? :-)
                      Heh-heh.

No.

See, we can keep up with the West.

Comment

Heh-heh.

No.

See, we can keep up with the West.

Comment

• Was that before or after the Famed Scoreboard Insult set off several decades of Indiana County pearl-clutching? :)

(Now, see, BigINDIANS, that's quality trolling.)

Comment

• Awesome headline in the Gazette print edition today ...

Hawks humble Rock

IUP has final say after winning 'handsomely'

Love it

Comment

Was that before or after the Famed Scoreboard Insult set off several decades of Indiana County pearl-clutching? :)

(Now, see, BigINDIANS, that's quality trolling.)

Comment

• From the Tort Show ...

Malachi isn't in protocol. He missed the game due to a compliance technical glitch ... no idea what that actually means. Tort is hopeful he is back this week.

He said Houser and Stewart didn't have good warm-ups and the decision was made to sit them. Stewart was sick and Houser's ankle acted up.

He addressed moving Dauberman to tackle and Comody to guard ... saying they liked the match-ups better putting the physical Dauberman on Kuhn. Same theory with why they wanted Doujha TE eligible ... wanted a big body on SRU ends.

Said overall team is in good health aside from Houser.

Tort said no idea why they are better on the road ... had some theories he discussed.

Q. Carter was the guest this week.

It was a good hour listen. Many other topics but those were the most relevant heading in to Cal week.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X