Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ram Tough View Post

I won't be there this year. It's a long drive for me. But you have fun!
    Yeah. Stay home and watch your team get blown out!

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPFOOTBALLALUM View Post

Yeah. Stay home and watch your team get blown out!
      I mean, if it happens, you all would finally even up the series with Shepherd in games played at Miller Stadium.

???

Comment

I mean, if it happens, you all would finally even up the series with Shepherd in games played at Miller Stadium.

???

Comment

• I'll take a 5-5 team till the end if it means I don't become such a pathetic fanboi.

Comment

• We've heard this stuff since 1998. Honestly, I am disappointed in your lack of creativity. You need to tap into the crowd that has been behind IUP for a long time. They're much better at this trash talk than you are. And yes, Shepherd is currently 2-1 at Miller Stadium. If IUP wins, that will make it 2-2 at Miller. Keep up!

This younger generation continues to disappoint me.

Comment

• Comment

• Does anybody have a link to the Gazette game story? I cannot locate it from the IG site.

Comment

• The schedule gods did not like us this season.

Comment

• Originally posted by jrshooter View Post

I'll take a 5-5 team till the end if it means I don't become such a pathetic fanboi.
                    5-5 LMAO! IUP HASNT SINCE 5-5 ONCE! THEY BREED WINNERS! CHECK THE RESUME BUM

Comment

We've heard this stuff since 1998. Honestly, I am disappointed in your lack of creativity. You need to tap into the crowd that has been behind IUP for a long time. They're much better at this trash talk than you are. And yes, Shepherd is currently 2-1 at Miller Stadium. If IUP wins, that will make it 2-2 at Miller. Keep up!

This younger generation continues to disappoint me.

Comment

• Cool! So, you're a trash talking middle aged guy who can't come up with a better insult than "Bum." Definitely not one of IUP's finest. I can already tell that you weren't an English major.

So disappointing.

Comment

• Will one of you IUP guys come get your boy? He's clearly new to talking trash. He's not very creative. I know from personal experience that some of you guys are better at it. It's just that he needs help. It's really sad.

Comment

Cool! So, you're a trash talking middle aged guy who can't come up with a better insult than "Bum." Definitely not one of IUP's finest. I can already tell that you weren't an English major.

So disappointing.
                            COOL!!! WELCOME TO THE PSAC SHEPARD WONT SEE A CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIP FOR A LONG TIME! STAMP IT
                            Last edited by IUPFOOTBALLALUM; 09-13-2021, 12:18 AM.

Comment

Will one of you IUP guys come get your boy? He's clearly new to talking trash. He's not very creative. I know from personal experience that some of you guys are better at it. It's just that he needs help. It's really sad.
                              SO SAD, ONLY THING SAD IS THIS L your catching Saturday Bum!

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPFOOTBALLALUM View Post

5-5 LMAO! IUP HASNT SINCE 5-5 ONCE! THEY BREED WINNERS! CHECK THE RESUME BUM
                                You really did find the wrong board. We might not always agree with the IUP regulars, but they aren't on the wrong end of the evolutionary ladder.

Save your brand of schoolyard posturing for your local redneck bar. We aren't playing.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X