Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IUPFOOTBALLALUM View Post

COOL!!! WELCOME TO THE PSAC SHEPARD WONT SEE A CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIP FOR A LONG TIME! ACTUALLY IM A ENGLISH TEACHER NOW! STAMP IT
    Ouch! That is not the best endorsement of the IUP English department. You can't even spell your opponent's name correctly.

Someone! Anyone! Help this man. He needs it so badly.

Comment

• This poor sap couldn't spell CAT if you spotted him the C and the A.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ram Tough View Post
        Will one of you IUP guys come get your boy? He's clearly new to talking trash. He's not very creative. I know from personal experience that some of you guys are better at it. It's just that he needs help. It's really sad.

Comment

• In other words, they'll basically get the schedule Ship had in 2019 when we hit every ranked team in the PSAC.

Comment

• For real, Nation. We used to go at it back in the day. You were much more creative than "Bum." I think he needs a trash talking mentor.

Comment

For real, Nation. We used to go at it back in the day. You were much more creative than "Bum." I think he needs a trash talking mentor.

Comment

For real, Nation. We used to go at it back in the day. You were much more creative than "Bum." I think he needs a trash talking mentor.

Comment

• Thank goodness you backed off the trash talk, because you're honestly not very good at it. Man, you sure picked the wrong board to come into and just start calling everyone "Bum." You were way in over your head.

As far as the game goes, I expect a good one, like always.

Comment

Thank goodness you backed off the trash talk, because you're honestly not very good at it. Man, you sure picked the wrong board to come into and just start calling everyone "Bum." You were way in over your head.

As far as the game goes, I expect a good one, like always.
                    Only person in over their head is Ernie Mccook!

Comment

• There will be no QB drama this week. Davis is the man.

Sounds like Harry Football cannot return until the following week.

So, if Davis is 2-0 at that point ... I think we will have seen a Wally Pipp.

p.s. I'm not sure I'd allow Davis out of his dorm room until Thursday. LOL.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
                        There will be no QB drama this week. Davis is the man.

Sounds like Harry Football cannot return until the following week.

So, if Davis is 2-0 at that point ... I think we will have seen a Wally Pipp.

p.s. I'm not sure I'd allow Davis out of his dorm room until Thursday. LOL.

Comment

• While they can't say it ... sure sounds like it.

I was hoping they'd both be available to give Shepherd more to think about.

I'm sure Kutztown wasn't expecting Davis until about an hour before kickoff. Now there is obviously some film on him.

Comment

• Nobody is talking about the players being "careless" for being unvaccinated. The issue is YOU DON'T KNOW WHO IS VACCINATED OR NOT!!! It's none of your business, PERIOD!!! Also, people/players are getting the virus while vaccinated!!! Your thought process is politically skewed and you bash people for not being vaccinated but yet some of who you are bashing ARE vaccinated!!! It's happening is all sports not just at IUP!!! It's happened in MLB, NFL, etc. No this has not struck a nerve. It's the fact that you're bashing people not knowing the FACTS!!! Calling them careless because they caught a virus! People have been catching virus's for centuries including you!!! If they have to cancel a game then so be it! It's the way of life right now. It can happen to anyone and any team! Keep eating at the your well ventilated restaurants and they'll keep eating at their well ventilated Folger Hall.

Comment

• Comment

Will one of you IUP guys come get your boy? He's clearly new to talking trash. He's not very creative. I know from personal experience that some of you guys are better at it. It's just that he needs help. It's really sad.
                                He's not our boy. He clearly is here to trash talk and not truly talk football. This IUP team has a lot of talent but they also have a lot to work on. He clearly doesn't know or care to know.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X