Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

Justice Evans had only 1 carry last week. I'm wondering if he's ok.

Does IUP have a lead back?
    I'd guess Houser is out this week and next. They won't need him for Mercyhurst or Gannon. Maybe target a return for Clarion to make sure he's 100%. Those high ankle sprains are a mo fo for a RB.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Nothing I saw from IUP this past week leads me to beleive they will run the ball at will.
      Iup has dominated the run game for YEARS, you and I know it, they will be fired up Saturday to run the ball, I expect an totally different result in the run game come Saturday

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPalum View Post

He can have the virus while being vaccinated you idiot. If he has it, it's automatic 10 days no matter vaccine status!!!

Comment

Nothing I saw from IUP this past week leads me to beleive they will run the ball at will.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPalum View Post

He can have the virus while being vaccinated you idiot. If he has it, it's automatic 10 days no matter vaccine status!!!

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by IUPFOOTBALLALUM View Post

Iup has dominated the run game for YEARS, you and I know it, they will be fired up Saturday to run the ball, I expect an totally different result in the run game come Saturday
                By what measure?

Comment

• They'll definitely have some more normalcy in place this week. Regardless what Tort was yapping about in the newspaper, I think it was pretty clear Harry Football was going to start that game. Jack mentioned after the game on the radio that the obvious major curveball was they were prepping and game-planning for Harry -- who is a much different style QB than Davis. So, they literally only had about 48 hours to get things figured out. Add to it, the OC was one of the coaches out. It was actually Campolo (OL coach) who called the plays.

I watched the game replay last night. You see a lot more on the video than in the stands. It certainly helps to be able to watch a play a couple times. I wish we had a big video board. Oh, wait. We do. What I meant is I wish we had a big video board that actually showed replays. Regardless ...

It was even more apparent on the playback that Javon was a different player after the intermission. He looked understandably very jittery in the first half -- and, the play calling was very watered-down and jittery, too. You could really see his confidence grow as the game progressed. And, with it, the running game picked up (somewhat) in the second half.

When they get that run game rolling, they will be a nightmare to defend. With Irv's size and speed on the outside, Duane all over the place, Daquon Green just getting his feet wet, Hilton Ridley's emergence and Grant Smith out the TE position ... I don't know how you stop that if the ground game is moving. Javon is really good at play action. He fooled me out several times. Add to it, he's only 5'11" behind an enormous OL. He's hard to see back there -- especially at full speed.

Few other observations upon closer look:

* Still no idea how Duane was called on that TD for taunting. The jabroni who threw the flag was at least 25 yards away.

* That Kutztown TD bomb in the second half ... amazing the QB got that ball out. He was walloped almost as it left his hand.

* Is there anything better than seeing a 315 lb DL make a Pick 6? Or better yet, a WR trying to tackle him? BTW, that was our Clarion boy who tipped it up in the air.

* IUP was sloppy in some things which made them waste at least (2) timeouts. We'll chalk that up to 700 days between games and four coaches out.

* That last punt ... remember that play. It may have changed IUP's whole season. IUP went from all the momentum in the world up 29-19 to all the sudden OH SH!T. Grubbs punted that in to a pretty stiff wind -- and blasted it. Goodness was Kutztown close to blocking that punt. But, he got it off and flipped the field. Remember, they didn't need a TD there. A FG would have tied it up.

* KU has some really good RBs. The one is very small but he can fly. The other (I think No. 24) is a hammer.

* Baffles me why KU was passing on that first interception (the one IUP picked in the end zone). They were running so well the whole way down the field on that drive. Big chunks. That's an OC trying to get too cute.

* There were some sore dudes yesterday on both sides. The beat the crap out of each other.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUP FLA 12 View Post
                    Okay, listen. Before I even talk about football, I am embarrassed that IUP nation is an IUP Fan. He is continuing to call out Student Athletes in the regard if they are vaccinated or unvaccinated. It is absolutely none of your business??????! from how you sound with your radical left/communist thinking go live in China and you will find out everything about everyone. I am sure you are welcomed there since they are communist like you. There are thousands of people getting Covid and guess what buddy they are vaccinated they had the shot, and they are still getting it! You have no idea if Harry Football was vaccinated or not. You can wear as many MASK as you want it will not help you with COVID. Think about it, if mask worked, why would COVID still be a problem? MASK DO NOT WORK! Keep on watching Fake News CNN and listing to that ***** Don lemon at night. You are a scumbag radical left communist piece of s**t!
                    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
                    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Bless your heart and your 13 posts.

Better have come at me over the past 15 years on this forum and they have all failed.

Take him away and bring me another hater!

Comment

• Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post

You need to go take a comparative government class. Communism is about the government controlling the economy. What you're describing is Fascism where the government controls everyday life.

I think that a player's vaccination status is both his personal business but also the concerns of IUP football fans. IUP has a lot invested in him - I'm going to assume a significant scholarship to get him there as a grad transfer - and since he made his decision, any positive test will most likely result in missing two games. Sometimes one's personal liberties have to be adjusted for the good of a group be it a team or a family. I know several who were vax hesitant but got it because they have high risk family members. If a player doesn't want to get vaxxed, fine, but the team will suffer if they were a presumed player. If Harry doesn't want the public discussing his vax status, he could have just entered the workforce instead of a public-facing experience like college football.
                      BOOM!

If this team ****s up this season because of a virus, I want my football donation back!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ram040506 View Post

That same OL couldn't crack 100 yds last weekend, just saying.
                        Kutztown has a pretty good defense.

Comment

• I'm just laughing at you.

You are litertally the saddest hater I have ever encountered in my 15 years on here.

You literally just regurgitate whatever fake nonsense Phucker Carlson tells you to think.

Were you some kind of mercy admission to IUP? I can't believe you were anywhere near the requirements to be admitted into IUP. I don't even think Slimey Pebble would have taken you either.

You probably couldn't locate Mexico on a map.

Did you enjoy Fat Nixon addressing the Moonie Cult (and most likely grifting them for money) on 9/11 then going back to People's Banana Republic of Flori-duh where he and his coke head of a son made commentary during some tragic boxing event where he just basically whined that he was a victim and life is so unfair. But to make good he took a few selfies in New York with a few fireman where he even made that about himself and then skipped all of the official events in New York, PA and the Pentagon for the remembrance of all the victims. That's your "Patriotic" Fat Orange Tard.

Comment

* Still no idea how Duane was called on that TD for taunting. The jabroni who threw the flag was at least 25 yards away.
                            I'm not going to try to interpret what is and isn't taunting but I thought what Brown did was strange. I mean, he walked the last 10 yards into the end zone. He turned around, as I remember the KU player is on the turf and all he could do is watch. I don't know if Brown said anything but I am not real surprised that his actions were interpreted as taunting. It's just not the way taunting normally looks.

Comment

I'm not going to try to interpret what is and isn't taunting but I thought what Brown did was strange. I mean, he walked the last 10 yards into the end zone. He turned around, as I remember the KU player is on the turf and all he could do is watch. I don't know if Brown said anything but I am not real surprised that his actions were interpreted as taunting. It's just not the way taunting normally looks.
                              Gee...Pee Sack refs with a bias against IUP. Say it isn't so!

Comment

The Tort Show is live tonight from the Hilton. Perhaps he will discuss it.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X