Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah which is still better than being a Slimey Pebble fan and graduate. :-)
    Last edited by IUPNation; 09-14-2021, 04:45 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

No, the team and others associated with it would be the community/the universe. Are they doing random testing or is everyone tested?

Comment

• For community safety I'd much rather have them testing the frat basement prostitutes and frat boys than the athletes (who have next to no free time per week).

Just hold your breath until about 130pm on Saturday. We'll see who isn't on the field.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

For community safety I'd much rather have them testing the frat basement prostitutes and frat boys than the athletes (who have next to no free time per week).

Just hold your breath until about 130pm on Saturday. We'll see who isn't on the field.

Comment

• ONE DAY CLOSER TO GAME DAY! GO HAWKS!

Comment

• I think IUP will win this game, now we will see when Saturday comes around, but dam. With all of the Chinese virus type of things that the coaching staff had to deal with vs Kutz they have the edge. Shepherd Will have to come to Indiana. My guess is there will be another monster crowd vs Shepherd. I think Coach Tort will have his team fired up and ready to kick Shepherds ass.

Comment

• Today's the dreaded day.

Do your Voodoo dances, bark at the moon, whatever floats your boat for some luck on the test results.

I hate to even ask, but who is the actual backup QB now? Last week, aside from Davis, Logan Horn and (true freshman) Jack Krug dressed. I'm assuming it's Horn as he's been around here awhile. I don't remember much of Horn's recruitment. Anybody know much about him? He's listed at 6'0", 185 lbs and as a R-Fr.

The other QB on the roster, (true freshman) Ben Schmidt is wearing No. 45 so I think that alone makes it pretty clear he's taking a redshirt.

Comment

Today's the dreaded day.

Do your Voodoo dances, bark at the moon, whatever floats your boat for some luck on the test results.

I hate to even ask, but who is the actual backup QB now? Last week, aside from Davis, Logan Horn and (true freshman) Jack Krug dressed. I'm assuming it's Horn as he's been around here awhile. I don't remember much of Horn's recruitment. Anybody know much about him? He's listed at 6'0", 185 lbs and as a R-Fr.

The other QB on the roster, (true freshman) Ben Schmidt is wearing No. 45 so I think that alone makes it pretty clear he's taking a redshirt.

Comment

Justice is a tough dude. He looks small in stature out there compared to those linemen but he's built pretty well. He's every bit of 5'11" and probably 185 lbs. He's not going to get 25 carries but he's very productive. I'd still like to have one big bruiser back there.

But, as the old saying goes, your best ability is your availability.

He got knicked up Saturday. That is the reason for one touch.
                    5'11 better get your peeps checked,, 5'8 on a good day if he's lucky.. Justice good scat back with best hands on the team. Long season he will be an impact player.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPFOOTBALLALUM View Post
                      ONE DAY CLOSER TO GAME DAY! GO HAWKS!
                      Amen to that. Those that flood this Board with anything but FOOTBALL talk is wasting space in my opinion, I scroll right over it. Each team in 2021 is going to have Covid casualties vaccine or no vaccine. IUP lost 2 last week I am sure every squad lost a few if there testing is legit and trustworthy. I saw one of the Rocks best wideouts did not play. Was he injured or Covid u really never know unless the Coach is brutally honest or asked by a Jack Benedict type during a formal interview or show setting...just sayin.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUP412 View Post

Amen to that. Those that flood this Board with anything but FOOTBALL talk is wasting space in my opinion, I scroll right over it. Each team in 2021 is going to have Covid casualties vaccine or no vaccine. IUP lost 2 last week I am sure every squad lost a few if there testing is legit and trustworthy. I saw one of the Rocks best wideouts did not play. Was he injured or Covid u really never know unless the Coach is brutally honest or asked by a Jack Benedict type during a formal interview or show setting...just sayin.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPFOOTBALLALUM View Post

Going to get real interesting, have to believe if Davis starts the season off 2-0 the QB position battle is back on. We would definitely see them splitting time for the next couple of games.
                          I mean....as the article started, Davis was the back up QB until Harry Football had to quarantine. Going to be interesting...

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoNuff View Post

I mean....as the article started, Davis was the back up QB until Harry Football had to quarantine. Going to be interesting...
                            This could get messy. Tight rope to walk here for Tort -- especially if 2-0.

What case could be made to sit Javon after just beating two ranked teams in his first two career starts?

You don't want to go and jack up chemistry.

But ... we're a long way from 2-0.

We can worry about it Sunday.

Comment

• Any form of an injury report surfacing?

Sounds like we know for sure Houser and Harry Football are out.

80 and 88 were in boots last weekend. Probably safe to scratch them again, too.

Any word on Kelly? I sure hope he's ready. He's a player.

Comment

• Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X