Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ram040506 View Post

IUP hasn't been a d2 powerhouse since the mid 90's dude. Great program in the NE region, that's it. Your pretty relentless with the coach speak lol

Comment

• Comment

IUP hasn't been a d2 powerhouse since the mid 90's dude. Great program in the NE region, that's it. Your pretty relentless with the coach speak lol
        look my man, IMG could win the MEC region. that conference is God awful
        Last edited by IUPHAWKS7; 09-16-2021, 11:22 AM.

Comment

• I didn't say anything about the staff. They are an upper echelon Region 1 program, along with Shepherd/Rock and recently Notre Dame from the MEC. Ashland I would think is sure to join that conversation going forward as well.

Since 2010 IUP has won 2 PSAC titles, pump the brakes dude.

Comment

I didn't say anything about the staff. They are an upper echelon Region 1 program, along with Shepherd/Rock and recently Notre Dame from the MEC. Ashland I would think is sure to join that conversation going forward as well.

the MEC is consistently filled with terrible teams. IUP would win every year if they were in it. YOU pump the brakes my man

Comment

• Hey IUPers, I am looking for information on items you can bring into Miller Stadium. I can't find any information on the website. Looking forward to a great game!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ramhead View Post
                Hey IUPers, I am looking for information on items you can bring into Miller Stadium. I can't find any information on the website. Looking forward to a great game!
                Charibacks.

No food.

No booze.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ramhead View Post
                  Hey IUPers, I am looking for information on items you can bring into Miller Stadium. I can't find any information on the website. Looking forward to a great game!
                  tailgate starts @11

Comment

• Check the resume! Shepherd made the national championship in 2015. IUP last made it in 1993. Regardless of how strong the rest of the WVIAC/MEC were, they still advanced to the championship more recently than IUP.

Comment

I didn't say anything about the staff. They are an upper echelon Region 1 program, along with Shepherd/Rock and recently Notre Dame from the MEC. Ashland I would think is sure to join that conversation going forward as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPHAWKS7 View Post

the MEC is consistently filled with terrible teams. IUP would win every year if they were in it. YOU pump the brakes my man
                        You do know that Shepherd is in the PSAC now right? The MEC is not competitive top to bottom, we all know this. But the top teams in the MEC consistently compete and win their share when matched up with the top of the PSAC or GMAC. These are facts.

Comment

You do know that Shepherd is in the PSAC now right? The MEC is not competitive top to bottom, we all know this. But the top teams in the MEC consistently compete and win their share when matched up with the top of the PSAC or GMAC. These are facts.
                          Don't take the bait.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post

Check the resume! Shepherd made the national championship in 2015. IUP last made it in 1993. Regardless of how strong the rest of the WVIAC/MEC were, they still advanced to the championship more recently than IUP.

Comment

IUP would beat every team in that conference now, as well as shepherd.

Comment

• Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X