Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

This could get messy. Tight rope to walk here for Tort -- especially if 2-0.

What case could be made to sit Javon after just beating two ranked teams in his first two career starts?

You don't want to go and jack up chemistry.

But ... we're a long way from 2-0.

We can worry about it Sunday.
    THAT is what I am talking about. It is not like IUP is playing Millersville and Lock Haven. They are playing the East top 2 teams. IUP winning with Davis contributing with his arm !? Man...the message board will be LIT AF!!! :)

Comment

Any form of an injury report surfacing?

Sounds like we know for sure Houser and Harry Football are out.

80 and 88 were in boots last weekend. Probably safe to scratch them again, too.

Any word on Kelly? I sure hope he's ready. He's a player.
      I just watched the Jack Benedict Show (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPIzZj-rSsQ ). I am not sure....to me, it sounded like Coach Tort did not feel all too positive about Kelly's return. He just stated that Kelly and Houser would probably be questionable. However, he also mentioned that Damon Lloyd's brother Darius Lloyd and a Jay Holmes would be back to help the depth at LB.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoNuff View Post

THAT is what I am talking about. It is not like IUP is playing Millersville and Lock Haven. They are playing the East top 2 teams. IUP winning with Davis contributing with his arm !? Man...the message board will be LIT AF!!! :)
        BEST MAN PLAYS, WHETHER THAT IS HARRY OR JD12, or A TRUE FRESHMAN

Comment

This could get messy. Tight rope to walk here for Tort -- especially if 2-0.

What case could be made to sit Javon after just beating two ranked teams in his first two career starts?

You don't want to go and jack up chemistry.

But ... we're a long way from 2-0.

We can worry about it Sunday.

Comment

I mean....as the article started, Davis was the back up QB until Harry Football had to quarantine. Going to be interesting...
            Last edited by IUPFOOTBALLALUM; 09-15-2021, 04:47 PM.

Comment

• Yeah ... that and the fact Shep (unlike Kutztown) has film on him.

Comment

• If you saw the Spring Scrimmage or read what Coach Tort had to say about the scrimmage, neither Davis or Ramart look good, which is why IUP hit the transfer portal for a quality QB. A lot of us on this board has been pulling for Davis. Most of us hope he was able to win the job. However, Coach Tort appears did not quite believe in him. I am very happy for him. But lets be real, if he wins, there is a QB controversy.

Comment

Yeah ... that and the fact Shep (unlike Kutztown) has film on him.
                  VERY good point. However, that film is from an abbreviated rushed game plan.

Comment

If you saw the Spring Scrimmage or read what Coach Tort had to say about the scrimmage, neither Davis or Ramart look good, which is why IUP hit the transfer portal for a quality QB. A lot of us on this board has been pulling for Davis. Most of us hope he was able to win the job. However, Coach Tort appears did not quite believe in him. I am very happy for him. But lets be real, if he wins, there is a QB controversy.
                    If you are division 2 school and a QB is in the transfer portal from a division 1 school who has played meaningful snaps there you are taking a shot at him. IUP did that with Maxwell, Ramart, and now Harry FOOTBALL.

Comment

VERY good point. However, that film is from an abbreviated rushed game plan.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPFOOTBALLALUM View Post

If you are division 2 school and a QB is in the transfer portal from a division 1 school who has played meaningful snaps there you are taking a shot at him. IUP did that with Maxwell, Ramart, and now Harry FOOTBALL.
                        Ehhhhh...I am not sure about Ramart. His career totals were 9 completions out of 32 for 61 yards with 1 TD and 6 INTs in 6 games. But I understand where you are coming from IUPFOOTBALLALUM
                        Last edited by ShoNuff; 09-15-2021, 10:14 PM.

Comment

• IUP hasn't been a d2 powerhouse since the mid 90's dude. Great program in the NE region, that's it. Your pretty relentless with the coach speak lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Ram040506 View Post

IUP hasn't been a d2 powerhouse since the mid 90's dude. Great program in the NE region, that's it. Your pretty relentless with the coach speak lol
                            There are only a few programs in D2 that can be legitimately called a powerhouse, and none of them reside in this region.

Comment

• Any news leaking out on the testing front?

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

There are only a few programs in D2 that can be legitimately called a powerhouse, and none of them reside in this region.
                                You're telling him that his Kool-Aid doesn't taste good?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X