• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8-3 in 2018
    9-2 in 2015
    6-5 in 2014
    9-2 in 2013
    7-3 in 2011
    6-5 in 2010... I'll stop here you get the point.

Again, IUP is one of the good programs in Region 1. They are not a powerhouse and no they haven't been in the top 20 year in and year out. 10 wins a year is hard to come by, it's nothing to throw shame on that you haven't got there every year. But you sir are talking out your arse.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ram040506 View Post

8-3 in 2018
      9-2 in 2015
      6-5 in 2014
      9-2 in 2013
      7-3 in 2011

Again, IUP is one of the good programs in Region 1. They are not a powerhouse and no they haven't been in the top 20 year in and year out. 10 wins a year is hard to come by, it's nothing to throw shame on that you haven't got there every year. But you sir are talking out your arse.

Comment

• Shepherd has been the only consistently good team in the WVIAC/MEC. Any other good team has been a flash in the pan. Good for a couple years then back to nothing. West Liberty, Wesleyan, AB, Concord, Fairmont, etc.

Comment

• Ok, has anyone from Shepherd argued that? I don't disagree, and have not said anywhere that Shepherd was better than IUP. Just pointing out where the new IUP fan boy is just spewing BS.

Comment

8-3 in 2018
            9-2 in 2015
            6-5 in 2014
            9-2 in 2013
            7-3 in 2011

your boys played a cup cake schedule those years, welcome to the PSAC your boys are about to get smoked this week!

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Hawk15 View Post

your boys played a cup cake schedule those years, welcome to the PSAC your boys are about to get smoked this week!
              We'll see there sparky.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

They could play three times. That would be nuts.

This week. PSAC title game. Playoffs.

Taking a step further, all three games could be in Indiana. The West hosts the title game this year.

Funny to think about ... but, let's just win Saturday first.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
                  Shepherd has been the only consistently good team in the WVIAC/MEC. Any other good team has been a flash in the pan. Good for a couple years then back to nothing. West Liberty, Wesleyan, AB, Concord, Fairmont, etc.
                  Way to state the obvious that conference is a joke! My sons middle school team would have a winning record in it!

Comment

Ok, has anyone from Shepherd argued that? I don't disagree, and have not said anywhere that Shepherd was better than IUP. Just pointing out where the new IUP fan boy is just spewing BS.
                    It's been a challenging 10-15 years.

IUP has had consistent success but has had to deal with the Mon Valley Cartel under Angelo and most recently the Roland Rivers revival at SRU.

It's a tough league.

This is an extrmely crazy start to this season with Kutztown and Shepherd.

I think us regulars on here know what is coming Saturday. Whomever makes one less mistake will probably win.

This talk of IUP rolling over Shepherd is nonsense. The Rams have stars, too, on scholarship.

I've been at all (5) games in the series. Could IUP be 4-1 instead of 1-4? Probably. But, they aren't.

Close loses don't mean crap.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

Yeah which is still better than being a Slimey Pebble fan and graduate. :-)
                      I forgot IUP is essentially an Ivy. My bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by PSACfan1 View Post

I forgot IUP is essentially an Ivy. My bad.

Comment

• Comment

• I am guessing there is going to be another monster crowd at Miler Stadium for week 2 against shepherd. I am flying up from Florida with my buddy for the game. should be an awesome trip to see maybe the game of the year in the PSAC. Staying at the Hilton Garden Inn right across the way from Miller Stadium. missed staying there last year with Covid. Looking forward to a great weekend and seeing the Hawks kick shepherds ass!

Comment

• Assuming he passes, when does Harry Football come out of his leave of absence?

If he comes out Friday he could at least dress for the game.

Behind Davis is a bit scary right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
                                Assuming he passes, when does Harry Football come out of his leave of absence?

If he comes out Friday he could at least dress for the game.

Behind Davis is a bit scary right now.
                                From the sound of Matt's article earlier in the week, he's also out this week's game. Sounds like 10 days (confirmed contact with a positive case while not vaccinated) in the klink.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X