Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Monte's Catering Co. View Post

I'll be there. The weather looks good. Shepherd's all aluminum stands radiate the heat as well. Low 80's will be a nice reprieve. I still remember my first trip to Indiana in '98. An alebriated student fell down the home stands, and got up and said the worst part of that was it was his second time in the last week. Lol!
    Hit me up on the PMs if you need any help with parking, restaurants, etc.

Comment

I'll be there. The weather looks good. Shepherd's all aluminum stands radiate the heat as well. Low 80's will be a nice reprieve. I still remember my first trip to Indiana in '98. An alebriated student fell down the home stands, and got up and said the worst part of that was it was his second time in the last week. Lol!

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Hit me up on the PMs if you need any help with parking, restaurants, etc.

Comment

• Comment

• We do have a Meadows in Hagerstown, Md. Its a tasty treat.

Comment

• I'd agree Nap's is the place.

For a little more chill, Brunzies is probably the bet ... kind of an upscale sports-ish bar and restaurant. It's just expensive enough the students don't hang there a whole lot.

Comment

• What about Levity Brewing Co?

Comment

• This is my fourth year running Pick 'Em.

This is far and away the least amount of people ever picking IUP to win.

It's around 4:1 right now in favor of Shepherd.

Comment

What about Levity Brewing Co?
                    It's very popular. The Ramada across the street from Levity has a nice little bar, too.

Comment

I'd agree Nap's is the place.

For a little more chill, Brunzies is probably the bet ... kind of an upscale sports-ish bar and restaurant. It's just expensive enough the students don't hang there a whole lot.
                      Where is that?

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

Where is that?
                        Al Patti's end of Philly. Right beside Benjamin's

Comment

It's very popular. The Ramada across the street from Levity has a nice little bar, too.

Comment

• That's a great question. I cannot remember, either.

Comment

• Met an IUP professor friend for lunch at a nice little Italian & gourmet pizza place on Philadelphia Street a few years ago. Wanted to do Levity but they don't open for lunch. Philly Street is so much nicer now than what I recall 20 years ago. Its not West Chester but Indiana might be the 2nd best PASSHE downtown.

Comment

• From what I'm hearing, this should be one heck of a game environment. Sounds like a large contigency of Shepherd fans are going to make the trip.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X