Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IUPalum View Post

Brain dead comment! You have no clue whether he got the vaccine or not. You can still get the Covid even if you have the vaccine!!! You can still spread it even if you got the vaccine! Quit talking like an uneducated idiot! You have an IUP degree, act like it!!!
    Last edited by IUPNation; 09-12-2021, 08:17 AM.

Comment

• Not to get involved in a political heater ... but, Harry wasn't the only one.

Sounds like two players and half the coaching staff was out due to covid protocols.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Likely. He and Harry weren't on the sidelines. Question is what day do they get cleared.

Half the IUP coaching staff was out yesterday, too.
        Idiots. All of them. I hope they read this too.

Comment

Not to get involved in a political heater ... but, Harry wasn't the only one.

Sounds like two players and half the coaching staff was out due to covid protocols.
          Last edited by IUPNation; 09-12-2021, 08:06 AM.

Comment

Likely. He and Harry weren't on the sidelines. Question is what day do they get cleared.

Depends on his vaccination status. If he's fully vaxxed, he just has to wait for a negative test after 3-5 days. If he's not, it's 10 days in the klink.

Comment

Such a shame that these guys are losing a game or two due to these circumstances. Regardless of Vax status and politics aside these are 18-22 year old kids, football is their life right now. 1 game in football is a fairly high % or your overall career. Good news is more than a few programs have shown the ability to get things under control in a week or two. Gotta be smart. Hope they get on the field soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by CUlater View Post

Such a shame that these guys are losing a game or two due to these circumstances. Regardless of Vax status and politics aside these are 18-22 year old kids, football is their life right now. 1 game in football is a fairly high % or your overall career. Good news is more than a few programs have shown the ability to get things under control in a week or two. Gotta be smart. Hope they get on the field soon.
                Very well put, and this is what young players just don't get. You get X number of chances to do this, and it's an experience you'll remember 45 years later. I'd be doing everything in my power to make sure I got on the field.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post

Depends on his vaccination status. If he's fully vaxxed, he just has to wait for a negative test after 3-5 days. If he's not, it's 10 days in the klink.

Comment

• You are dumber than I thought!!! You still have no clue if Harry did or did not get a vaccine! The virus is everywhere and just because you wear a mask and have a vaccine doesn't mean you can't get it. You can be as careful as possible and STILL get infected! You trash Harry but yet you do not know the situation. All you do is spit out your political views! Guess what, Harry wasn't the only one missing Saturday! This didn't just happen to IUP's team this weekend! ET OVER IT and YOURSELF!!!

Comment

• The right thing??? The go to the cafe to eat and can get it. WTF is wrong with you???

Comment

• Originally posted by jrshooter View Post

Very well put, and this is what young players just don't get. You get X number of chances to do this, and it's an experience you'll remember 45 years later. I'd be doing everything in my power to make sure I got on the field.
                        It's not fair to single out individual players because we don't know their vaccination status. In general, though, I think there is no legitimate excuse for college and pro athletes not to be vaccinated. Just for yourself. However, when you are on a team there are other people depending on you. Not being vaccinated has been legitimized by the "It's my choice" BS.

For these D2 guys, the difference in the penalties for vax vs. not vax should be enough. We are experiencing so many breakthrough cases which complicates the conversation even more. It's simple, though. Just get vaccinated.

Comment

The right thing??? The go to the cafe to eat and can get it. WTF is wrong with you???
                          After playing a football game, I noticed the players no longer shake hands, they social distance and wave to each others. What's with that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bart View Post

After playing a football game, I noticed the players no longer shake hands, they social distance and wave to each others. What's with that?
                            That's how it's been since COVID started. All sports!!! Does it make sense???? After gripping each other up for 4 quarters, let's wave good game! Hilarious!

Comment

You are dumber than I thought!!! You still have no clue if Harry did or did not get a vaccine! The virus is everywhere and just because you wear a mask and have a vaccine doesn't mean you can't get it. You can be as careful as possible and STILL get infected! You trash Harry but yet you do not know the situation. All you do is spit out your political views! Guess what, Harry wasn't the only one missing Saturday! This didn't just happen to IUP's team this weekend! ET OVER IT and YOURSELF!!!
                              Last edited by IUPNation; 09-12-2021, 09:56 AM.

Comment

• Getting back to football ...

Do we have a full-blown QB controversy now?

Or, does Tort go back to Harry Football?

Any update on Kelly's status? I thought Denunzio-Biss did pretty well filling in for him.

I assume we may now see the Edinboro RB get some snaps.

80 and 88 were in boots yesterday and didn't dress. Both WRs.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X