Clear All

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Amen !!!

Comment

• I'll be, it is Tom Brady! Welcome back, Tom!

Comment

• What was your old account?

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
                    Here's an interesting stat for those interested in stats:

IUP's four home games this year ...

IUP has given up just 8.5 points per game in the first half. Fantastic. In order of home game, the visitor scored 7, 10, 7 and 10.

However, ... a drastic change occurs after halftime.

In the second half of those games, IUP is giving up 22.5 points -- nearly three times more than the first. In order of home game, the visitor has scored 19, 27, 16 and 28.

It's very odd it has happened in all four home games.

It tells me the guests are making some really good adjustments at the intermission. For starters, anyway.
                    I must admit IUPbigINDIANS , this is some simple but VERY GOOD data. Looks like someone do not know how to make any adjustments...or other issues.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brandon View Post

What was your old account?
                      This ought to be good. :-)

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

This ought to be good. :-)
                        As T.O. once stated, "Get ya Popcorn ready!!!!"

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoNuff View Post

I must admit IUPbigINDIANS , this is some simple but VERY GOOD data. Looks like someone do not know how to make any adjustments...or other issues.
                          Once in awhile ... it happens. Four straight home games ... something is up.

Leads me to believe teams are adjusting superbly to them or they are tiring out. Maybe both.

But, numbers don't lie. They've been a pretty solid defensive team at home in the first half. Pretty poor in the second half. Perhaps some are playing too many snaps.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Once in awhile ... it happens. Four straight home games ... something is up.

Leads me to believe teams are adjusting superbly to them or they are tiring out. Maybe both.

But, numbers don't lie. They've been a pretty solid defensive team at home in the first half. Pretty poor in the second half. Perhaps some are playing too many snaps.
                              Hmmmmm...............and I was typing the fatigue factor, but decided not to say it. However, I believe the same thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoNuff View Post

Hmmmmm...............and I was typing the fatigue factor, but decided not to say it. However, I believe the same thing.
                                I don't think there is anything wrong with saying it. If you have guys playing 70% of the snaps (or more) they are going to tire. That's just being human.

The three away games were all blowouts so it is harder to compare data. The bench got emptied in the Mercyhurst and Clarion games.

I'm assuming there isn't much depth in the secondary to sub guys. The DL rotates constantly.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X