Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Field Hockey game currently at Miller has a much better crowd than 2pm.

Comment

• Comment

• Do yourself a favor ... don't watch the game.

#puke

Comment

• Originally posted by Ram Tough View Post

I'm being serious, though. That one comment and then losing to a team as down as Edinboro makes me wonder if he instills respecting your opponent into his teams.

Comment

• I feel you! I have seen those guys who are great coordinators but just didn't have it in them to lead a program.

Comment

• Incidentally, I just saw a Facebook post from Houser's mom. It is official; he has taken a medical redshirt year. Finished the paperwork earlier this week.

Comment

• Originally posted by jrshooter View Post
                Incidentally, I just saw a Facebook post from Houser's mom. It is official; he has taken a medical redshirt year. Finished the paperwork earlier this week.
                Good. And I hope he is the IUP RB of the future.

Comment

• Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

I think his little brother is going to contribute to the wideout corps before it's all over, too. Isaiah can go up and get it in a crowd.

Comment

• With the amount of physical talent on this team, there is no excuse for today's game.
                      Irv Charles not playing hurt but he is not the team.
                      IUP had a perfect incentive to win today but instead it simply threw this game and the season down the drain.
                      Hope everyone is looking forward to the off-season weight room.

Comment

• Originally posted by GregD View Post
                        With the amount of physical talent on this team, there is no excuse for today's game.
                        IUP had a perfect incentive to win today but instead it simply threw this game and the season down the drain.

Comment

• Originally posted by GregD View Post
                          With the amount of physical talent on this team, there is no excuse for today's game.

Comment

• Bad coaching allows that behavior to happen on the sidelines.

Comment

• I'm wondering when the last time was that IUP lost to a 1-6 team, or a team that was 5 games under .500.

Possibly never.

Comment

• Edinboro isn't a terrible team, but...

1. Still wondering why Charles dressed but didn't play. that looks like internal discipline.

2. Woodberry was uncharacteristically off all day. He hit some big passes on occasion but he was just 14 of 33 with 1 TD. That's a 20% swing in completions without any INTs or sacks.

3. IUP secondary didn't give up 300 yards but they surprisingly didn't have any picks either.

4. Did IUP change the special teams playbook after Nulph left? Because it seemed like he knew what to expect. Two blocked punts, a recovered onside kick, and a pressured FG that led to a rare miss.

5. IUP committed just 5 penalties for 53 yards. But Edinboro committed just 1 for 5 yards. Two of those IUP penalties were personal fouls.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X