• Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

Mekhi Lang?
      I guess. Wasn't sure who 15 was.

Comment

• D. Stewart TD

38-3

6:46 left

Comment

• Another sideline dust-up. Refs better get this under control or a brawl is coming.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
            Another sideline dust-up. Refs better get this under control or a brawl is coming.
            What is it with these Catholic schools that their teams want to fight?

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

What is it with these Catholic schools that their teams want to fight?
              Their men's hoops team was the dirtiest in the league under the old regime. They had that ugly brawl at WCU several years back.

Comment

• Meaningless game but nice to get back on track.

IUP committed (3) turnovers and still won, 38-3. Saw a lot of new faces playing today.

Nice game for the RBs. Got the impression SH was so terrified of Duane and Irv that they forgot about Stewart and Evans. Both had big days.

As I said earlier in the week, that heavy ground attack that SH runs doesn't work against IUP. They are too big and strong up front. IUP OL manhandled SH up front.

That's 4-0 on the road (all blowouts) and 2-3 at home. Figure that out.

Comment

The SHU announcers just said Streater quit the team. Surprised?
                  He did not quit the team....I will leave it at that.

Comment

The bottom line is that he quit.

Sounds like he personified what everybody has been saying i.e., quitters.

Probably possible has was actually shown the door. Or, a mutual agreement. I don't think you just quit. Play the games. Fulfill your commitment.
                    Yes, he was shown the door.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoNuff View Post

Yes, he was shown the door.
                      You see a lot in the stands you don't on the computer. It was probably time for both to part ways.

No idea which side is to blame. Just saying the marriage was no longer working.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

You see a lot in the stands you don't on the computer. It was probably time for both to part ways.

No idea which side is to blame. Just saying the marriage was no longer working.
                        My understanding it was Insubordination shortly after the Edinboro.

Comment

I'm sure it got pretty testy after that disaster.

Comment

Comment

• Lose to Edinboro at home. That'll do it every time.

Team today show up last week and the result may have been similar.

But, as you said, one hell of a cluster duck season.

Comment

• I've been to all four road games. They don't even look like the same team. Totally engaged. Feisty. Edgy. Crisp.

Literally a different team at home.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X