Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
    I've been to all four road games. They don't even look like the same team. Totally engaged. Feisty. Edgy. Crisp.

Literally a different team at home.

Comment

• Maybe they all could get in a bus and ride out to Saltsburg and back before home games. It could have the same effect.

Comment

• Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

The bottom line is that he quit.

Sounds like he personified what everybody has been saying i.e., quitters.

Probably possible has was actually shown the door. Or, a mutual agreement. I don't think you just quit. Play the games. Fulfill your commitment.

Comment

• I don't doubt any of that but, if the report is true, he quit. Quitting is quitting

Comment

• No question I didn't like his show Monday, either.

Comment

No question I didn't like his show Monday, either.

Comment

• Comment

You see a lot in the stands you don't on the computer. It was probably time for both to part ways.

No idea which side is to blame. Just saying the marriage was no longer working.
                  That is fair to say...

Comment

• https://youtu.be/dgNWb9511yM

Comment

• My bad IUPNation for the delay. I think he was justified in being mad. However, my understanding is that he was asked to do something, but he basically ignored the request.

Comment

• Three straight block punts IS SCHEME !!!

And I agree, I do not like when nothing but players are called out instead of behaving like adults and admitting your faults or even sharing the blame.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoNuff View Post

Three straight block punts IS SCHEME !!!

And I agree, I do not like when nothing but players are called out instead of behaving like adults and admitting your faults or even sharing the blame.
                          That sword cuts in both directions. I've seen far too many instances where players are not held accountable for not making the plays in front of them.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoNuff View Post

Three straight block punts IS SCHEME !!!

It's a different setting, too. In a D1 setting he would have got grilled with tough questions. It is the 'Tort Show' so it's not like Jack is going to go all big city media on him.

But ... typically you hear the 'I'm the HC and it starts and ends with me' cliche.

I knew they'd hammer them today. Should have been about 56-3. It is a mind-blowing team for sure.

Comment

• Late 90s it ended. No idea why. But ... it's awful. No sugarcoating it.

Comment

It's a different setting, too. In a D1 setting he would have got grilled with tough questions. It is the 'Tort Show' so it's not like Jack is going to go all big city media on him.

But ... typically you hear the 'I'm the HC and it starts and ends with me' cliche.

I knew they'd hammer them today. Should have been about 56-3. It is a mind-blowing team for sure.

A real head coach wouldve owned that ****. 3 punts in a row and you pass the buck and maybe you should be a position coach. Maybe Streeter told him that.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X