Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

I'm sure they would love to have two legit QBs ... question is will one be happy carrying a clipboard?

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Hard to get a second chance on that one.

Comment

• $10,000 bail. Yikes.

Comment

• If/when this gets out, this will absolutely be a blow to IUP recruiting. I'm interested in the report narrative - who it was against and what started it.

Comment

• Is Chris Weibel on his way to Indiana?

Comment

• Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
                  $10,000 bail. Yikes.
                  I believe he only had to pay 10% to get out, but not having any personal experience with getting out of jail, I don't know if he eventually has to pay it all.

Regardless, it's an awful situation and if his photo is still on the IUP Football website by the end of the day, shame on IUP.

Comment

• Originally posted by EyeoftheHawk View Post

I believe he only had to pay 10% to get out, but not having any personal experience with getting out of jail, I don't know if he eventually has to pay it all.

Regardless, it's an awful situation and if his photo is still on the IUP Football website by the end of the day, shame on IUP.
                    Yeah he got out on $1,000 secured bond. Basically it means if he gets arrested again or fails to appear, he's jailed and owes the balance. Let's put it this way, a DUI usually gets you $1,000 bail and they let you go immediately (Released on Own Recognizance).

Comment

• Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post

Yeah he got out on $1,000 secured bond. Basically it means if he gets arrested again or fails to appear, he's jailed and owes the balance. Let's put it this way, a DUI usually gets you $1,000 bail and they let you go immediately (Released on Own Recognizance).
                      I saw that on the criminal docket. No further details other than what the paper reported. Happened just after 1 a.m. Saturday night/Sunday morning. Victim ended up in the emergency room at Indiana Regional Medical Center. Victim described as domestic partner, but we know he's married and has two little girls.

Comment

I saw that on the criminal docket. No further details other than what the paper reported. Happened just after 1 a.m. Saturday night/Sunday morning. Victim ended up in the emergency room at Indiana Regional Medical Center. Victim described as domestic partner, but we know he's married and has two little girls.
                        UGH that's terrible to hear

Comment

• Last edited by IUPNation; 01-25-2022, 09:57 AM.

Comment

Comment

• No expert but there's a legal process. Being charged isn't being found guilty. I don't know the procedure once you involve the unions, etc.

FS82 could probably shed some light.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

No expert but there's a legal process. Being charged isn't being found guilty. I don't know the procedure once you involve the unions, etc.

FS82 could probably shed some light.
                                Its sticky. As a union state employee he has rights to separate his private & professional lives and a standardized process to look at these things. The harassment charge is misdemeanor but the simple assault was just a citation. In PA, the victim has to agree to press charges. A reluctant victim can't testify that he indeed did whatever caused the charges. The police were called to the emergency room but that doesn't say if it happened there or if the victim was there seeking care. Its also possible for him to enter into a diversion program and have the charges dismissed.

Regardless, I imagine he'll be asked to resign. I'd be shocked if Tort comes to his defense.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X