Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

I like the fact he has some mileage on his resume. Sometimes they reach on a D1 guy who has barely played since high school (Alex Ramart). Sexton is coming from a strong program in a good league.

The staff will have to try and get the best out of him. He should have more than enough weapons and a solid OL.
    Obviously, Brown is the primary receiver. Beyond him, Q Carter became a factor as a receiver last year. Also, young Hilton Ridley could be ready to break out in '22. Daniel Deabner is also someone to watch. A strong transfer would round out the receiver corps, IMO.

Comment

• Comment

I like the fact he has some mileage on his resume. Sometimes they reach on a D1 guy who has barely played since high school (Alex Ramart). Sexton is coming from a strong program in a good league.

The staff will have to try and get the best out of him. He should have more than enough weapons and a solid OL.
        I am glad the QB is here for more than 1 year.

Comment

• He played in 25 games at Pitt State. In 16 of them, he threw zero interceptions.
          http://www.indianagazette.com
          www.twitter.com/MattBurglund

Comment

• Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

Obviously, Brown is the primary receiver. Beyond him, Q Carter became a factor as a receiver last year. Also, young Hilton Ridley could be ready to break out in '22. Daniel Deabner is also someone to watch. A strong transfer would round out the receiver corps, IMO.
            The forgotten man is a big target in Luke Hardy. He'll be an academic senior in the Fall and a freshman football player.

He did a redshirt, covid year, medical redshirt. He's a big target at about 6'4".

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Da'Vontay Brownfield, Elizabeth-Forward, just committed to Tort.

6'0", 185 lbs

RB / DB

Comment

• IUP just landed Nicholas Murray (OL / DL) from Elizabeth-Forward.

They beat out a lot of top SR1 schools for him.

Comment

• Mistake...sorry.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUsuallyPonder View Post
                        Breaking News:

Ayyub Dail - IUP Defensive Tackle announced on Twitter that he will be transferring out of IUP. He will be a Grad Transfer with two (2) years of eligibility remaining.
                        Breaking news is a stretch, probably pleased to get him out of rotation.

Comment

I guess that ends the IUP and Logan Leiby flirtation.
                          Not really, they really like Leiby and would have no problem with him on roster moving forward.

Comment

OL has 3 all conference guys back and TE with 2 starting receivers Carter and Brown. Portal will bring RB and another big receiver as they like the Gause Irv types in the PSAC.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Iupgh View Post

Not really, they really like Leiby and would have no problem with him on roster moving forward.
                                I'm sure they would love to have two legit QBs ... question is will one be happy carrying a clipboard?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X