Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IUP posted openings today for Head Strength and Conditioning Coach and also a temporary (3 month) assistant football coach.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
      IUP posted openings today for Head Strength and Conditioning Coach and also a temporary (3 month) assistant football coach.
      Whaaaaat?

Comment

• Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

Whaaaaat?
        I understand the football assistant as they lost one right as camp started, but the Head S&C Coach is a bit odd for this time of year. He wasn't here very long. Maybe a year.

Comment

I think he was a member of The Beach Boys.
          Aren't they dead?

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

Aren't they dead?
            One original and one later member (occasionally also with John Stamos) own the rights to tour as "The Beach Boys." But Brian Wilson and another founder tour with a much better band.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post

One original and one later member (occasionally also with John Stamos) own the rights to tour as "The Beach Boys." But Brian Wilson and another founder tour with a much better band.
              I was being facetious but a real question would have been Arent they all in assisted living by now?

Comment

I was being facetious but a real question would have been Arent they all in assisted living by now?

Whichever version of the band played that played at the KCAC a couple years ago rocked it.

Granted, they put the old dudes out front and the row behind is extremely talented young singers. But, if you like their music ... still a good show.

Comment

IUP posted openings today for Head Strength and Conditioning Coach and also a temporary (3 month) assistant football coach.
                  WOW....that's interesting there....

Comment

• We just saw Exhibit A of what good teams look like on Day 1 after a long layover.

Makes me even more nervous for Kutztown.

Comment

We just saw Exhibit A of what good teams look like on Day 1 after a long layover.

Makes me even more nervous for Kutztown.
                      Exactly IUPbigINDIANS ......exactly.... And I have started back being nervous about Kutztown and Shepherd. Halftime adjustments during the Kutztown game just might be more important in recent times.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoNuff View Post

Exactly IUPbigINDIANS ......exactly.... And I have started back being nervous about Kutztown and Shepherd. Halftime adjustments during the Kutztown game just might be more important in recent times.
                        Tort's teams ... for whatever reason on Earth ... are traditionally not good in the first half against good opponents. No idea why but that has been a consitent factor during his tenure.

Comment

Tort's teams ... for whatever reason on Earth ... are traditionally not good in the first half against good opponents. No idea why but that has been a consitent factor during his tenure.
                          Well, hopefully next weekend IUP are clicking from the start on Offense/Defense/Special Teams.

Comment

Ligonier Valley needs to move up. :-)
                            Indiana never should have lost last week. IHS had one of the worst-coached endings to a half you will ever see last week. Cost them a TD. They also lost their star RB in the 1st quarter and he didn't return.

They should win tonight and next week. This is one of IHS's better teams in a while.

LV is a tough program. Year after year. Very well-coached. Excellent youth program.

Comment

• Is IUP holding a camp-ending scrimmage tomorrow?

Comment

Is IUP holding a camp-ending scrimmage tomorrow?
                                It was Friday at 4pm. Offense looked fast and crisp minimal penalties. If Duane Brown stays healthy look out.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X