Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look pal we get it you live in fla, now sit down and shut up.

Comment

• You live in ****hole and your Gubner is Meathead.

Comment

• No you don't. You are some 500 pound troll with two personalities on here.

Both screen names post around the same time and both call everyone a clown.

You have been exposed. Nobody wants to discuss anything with you.

If you lived in Indiana...you'd probably already know who BigIndians is...it's not like Indiana is that big of a town.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

I'd start Harry this week. They have to see what he has in game action. His big arm may really open up the offensive play calling.
          From what I have heard Harry has a Cannon! We will see this week. Sucks that are starting QB could not play the first 2 weeks because of the dumb Chinese Virus!

Comment

• IUP FLA 12 = big hawk 15

Same person...

Comment

• Originally posted by IUP FLA 12 View Post
              From what I have heard Harry has a Cannon! We will see this week. Sucks that are starting QB could not play the first 2 weeks because of the dumb Trump Virus!
              Fixed!

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post
                IUP FLA 12 = big hawk 15

Same person...

Comment

No you don't. You are some 500 pound troll with two personalities on here.

Both screen names post around the same time and both call everyone a clown.

You have been exposed. Nobody wants to discuss anything with you.

If you lived in Indiana...you'd probably already know who BigIndians is...it's not like Indiana is that big of a town.

Comment

• Dude. Nobody cares. You and the other trash talker are nothing more than illiterate trolls who think win-loss totals define your success in life.

What you do ... the rest of us don't do on this board. So either tone down your act or don't return.

Comment

• You literally both post in the same manner and use the same insult. It's not my fault you are basically Sybil on here.

You also both post at the same time. What a.............coincidence.

I have had dozens of haters come at me for years...so you pose no threat to me.

I mean you can get into your 1999 Buick LeSabre,,,if it can make it to Chester County...and "come teach me a lesson".

Comment

• Originally posted by jrshooter View Post

Dude. Nobody cares. You and the other trash talker are nothing more than illiterate trolls who think win-loss totals define your success in life.

What you do ... the rest of us don't do on this board. So either tone down your act or don't return.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Hawk15 View Post

Look pal we get it you live in fla, now sit down and shut up.
                          Me? Buddy I live in a gated community on a private country club with a beautiful golf course where I can play whenever I want. Matter of fact, looking forward to playing a round of 18 tomorrow morning. Plane boards in 45 minutes.

Comment

• Originally posted by jrshooter View Post

Dude. Nobody cares. You and the other trash talker are nothing more than illiterate trolls who think win-loss totals define your success in life.

They don't even trash talk well.

Nobody can piss off anyone like I could...and still can.

Comment

They don't even trash talk well.

Nobody can piss off anyone like I could...and still can.
                              And you're keeping it going.

Stop.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUP FLA 12 View Post

Me? Buddy I live in a gated community on a private country club with a beautiful golf course where I can play whenever I want. Matter of fact, looking forward to playing a round of 18 tomorrow morning. Plane boards in 45 minutes.
                                Good...take your other personality with you.

Both screen names literally have the same post count. You have been exposed.

Does that golf course you play have the windmill on the 18th hole?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X