• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IUPNation
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
    Today's the dreaded day.

Do your Voodoo dances, bark at the moon, whatever floats your boat for some luck on the test results.

I hate to even ask, but who is the actual backup QB now? Last week, aside from Davis, Logan Horn and (true freshman) Jack Krug dressed. I'm assuming it's Horn as he's been around here awhile. I don't remember much of Horn's recruitment. Anybody know much about him? He's listed at 6'0", 185 lbs and as a R-Fr.

The other QB on the roster, (true freshman) Ben Schmidt is wearing No. 45 so I think that alone makes it pretty clear he's taking a redshirt.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Today's the dreaded day.

Do your Voodoo dances, bark at the moon, whatever floats your boat for some luck on the test results.

I hate to even ask, but who is the actual backup QB now? Last week, aside from Davis, Logan Horn and (true freshman) Jack Krug dressed. I'm assuming it's Horn as he's been around here awhile. I don't remember much of Horn's recruitment. Anybody know much about him? He's listed at 6'0", 185 lbs and as a R-Fr.

The other QB on the roster, (true freshman) Ben Schmidt is wearing No. 45 so I think that alone makes it pretty clear he's taking a redshirt.

Leave a comment:

• IUP FLA 12
    replied
    I think IUP will win this game, now we will see when Saturday comes around, but dam. With all of the Chinese virus type of things that the coaching staff had to deal with vs Kutz they have the edge. Shepherd Will have to come to Indiana. My guess is there will be another monster crowd vs Shepherd. I think Coach Tort will have his team fired up and ready to kick Shepherds ass.

Leave a comment:

• IUPFOOTBALLALUM
    replied
    ONE DAY CLOSER TO GAME DAY! GO HAWKS!

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

For community safety I'd much rather have them testing the frat basement prostitutes and frat boys than the athletes (who have next to no free time per week).

Just hold your breath until about 130pm on Saturday. We'll see who isn't on the field.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    For community safety I'd much rather have them testing the frat basement prostitutes and frat boys than the athletes (who have next to no free time per week).

Just hold your breath until about 130pm on Saturday. We'll see who isn't on the field.

Leave a comment:

• ironmaniup
    replied
    Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

No, the team and others associated with it would be the community/the universe. Are they doing random testing or is everyone tested?

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    Yeah which is still better than being a Slimey Pebble fan and graduate. :-)
    Last edited by IUPNation; 09-14-2021, 04:45 PM.

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    Last edited by IUPNation; 09-14-2021, 04:32 PM.

Leave a comment:

• iupgroundhog
    replied
    Originally posted by ironmaniup View Post

Er, not exactly- but why test only athletes then? They are not particularly representative of the greater community. Or could it be that their visibility in the community makes them a target for Covid enforcement?
    No, the team and others associated with it would be the community/the universe. Are they doing random testing or is everyone tested?

Leave a comment:

• Fightingscot82
    replied
    Masks block spray from our nose and mouth. Your doctors already wear masks when they're staring at your openings because they don't want to unintentionally infect us if they're unknowingly carrying a virus.

A lot of people think or thought the virus is transmitted through the air so they assumed masks protect them from covid when its your mask protecting me from covid in case you have it. So yeah, your mask doesn't protect you.

Leave a comment:

• ironmaniup
    replied
    Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

The purpose of random testing is to determine statistically the infection levels within a given community. It is not intended to stop the spread. What exactly are you talking about?
    Er, not exactly- but why test only athletes then? They are not particularly representative of the greater community. Or could it be that their visibility in the community makes them a target for Covid enforcement?

Leave a comment:

• PSACfan1
    replied

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    ... until they fail their test. Then they watch online.

Leave a comment:

• Big Hawk15
    replied

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X