Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Students have all been back 10-14 days now. I have major fears for this weeks testing round.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Students have all been back 10-14 days now. I have major fears for this weeks testing round.
      Those Wednesday and Thursday tests for those who went home for the holiday weekend. Yikes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post

Those Wednesday and Thursday tests for those who went home for the holiday weekend. Yikes.
        Hopefully many stayed on campus. Most were pretty dead this weekend.

But, no doubt, some are going to get some bad news.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Hopefully many stayed on campus. Most were pretty dead this weekend.

But, no doubt, some are going to get some bad news.

Comment

Comment

• Horse Dewormer for everyone!!

Comment

• A lot of our students are not vaccinated and come from communities with low vaccination rates. It's a holiday weekend and a picnic holiday. Labor Day weekend is one of the weekends that even those who typically stick around go home. That's my fear. Go back home, come back to high density living with virus.

Comment

• Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post
                  Well, I missed BLOOM/STONEHILL but apparently I didn't miss much. STONEHILL 35-6 with about 7 minutes left in the 4th.
                  Justin Felder is the best player in the NE10 and possibly the best RB in D2. His teammate Brian Kearns is pretty good too.

Comment

• Keep telling yourself that. I already know of one psac football player fully vaccinated testing positive. It's an issue either way. I know youre one of the "armchair epidemiologist on here though"

Comment

• Only one game cancelled in the first weekend after school just starting probably is as good as can be expected. Expecially, as much as they are trying to punish ppl that arent vaccinated with long quarantines for just being exposed before you can test out of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post

Hmmm, '19 average attendance at Lions Stadium is 1382 in a 3000 seat venue on campus. Not bad for 2361 enrollment. Bad football but a nice Saturday in the fall. Hey, how about we rent a 7000 seat stadium 16 miles from campus with no connection to the college and see how that works !?!?
                        Coatesville Area High School has a pretty decent stadium by Pa. high school standards. Then again, I'm pretty sure I remember Lincoln playing games at Avon Grove High School before their on campus stadium opened about 10 years or go (or whenever it was when the football team joined the CIAA). I'm pretty surprised that they're renovating such a relatively new stadium, but it sounds like Coatesville was the best available option for LU given what seems to be relatively short notice due to the construction delays.
                        Cal U (Pa.) Class of 2014

Comment

• Since we brought up State Penn's win over Dem Stinkin' Badgers...

Duquesne got smoked by TCU (much to the surprise of nobody in particular) 45-3 in Fort Worth. Looks like the Dukes need to stop recruiting from Bishop Sycamore...

Fail to Pitt crushed UMass-Amherst 51-7. Well, at least the Minute Maids are good at hockey...

A few other shockers from the national scoreboard:

Holy Cross (FCS) 38, UConn 28 - remember when UCon actually used to be decent?
                          Montana (FCS) 13, Washington 7 - PAC12 football sucks
                          West Florida 42, McNeese State (FCS) 36 - the reigning national champs beating an FCS team is a bit of a shock
                          Rutgers 61, Temple 14 - I didn't think the State University of New Jersey was capable of scoring 61 points in an entire season, let alone in a single game
                          Maryland 30, WVU 24 - At least the couches are safe in Hillbilly-ville
                          South Dakota State (FCS) 42, Colorado State 23 - SDSU reached the FCS championship game last season, some unhinged CSU-Fort Collins were suggesting that the Rams be considered for the Big X(II) expansion - okay, I know pot is legal in Colorado, but seriously...

Oh, yeah, Georgia beat Clemson 10-3. Well, so much for the ACC being Clemson and 13 spares; ACC football might very well be 14 spares this season.
                          Cal U (Pa.) Class of 2014

Comment

• Duquesne reportedly got $650k for that game. I'd say it's worth it. I doubt many of the kids they're recruiting watched.

Comment

Duquesne reportedly got $650k for that game. I'd say it's worth it. I doubt many of the kids they're recruiting watched.
                              Pretty nice payout. I think that would be about a third of Ship's athletic budget.

Comment

• Originally posted by EdinboroFB View Post

Keep telling yourself that. I already know of one psac football player fully vaccinated testing positive. It's an issue either way. I know youre one of the "armchair epidemiologist on here though"

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X