Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Areyouserious View Post
    Do I even need to add fuel to the fire. ESU was not better than Bloom, that was complete coaching, Schemes and attitude. Its so sad to see these players lose because of horrible leadership!!!!!
    How was ESU not better than Bloom today? ESU's defense dominated Bloomsburg after the first series. Cirillo was the better QB. ESU made more plays. How are they not the better team today?

Comment

• Bloom couldve played with ESU, Blooms had a head coach that couldnt let his coordinator call his plays, always sticking his nose in the mix. When are people gonna start seeing that he is the driving factor for the losing season. The talent is there to compete with other teams. His schemes suck. Why does the Dline shift on 95% of the plays, let them line up and play better football, Heath was put in and they kept running away from him which led to the others having a field day, Why is Tilford not playing fulltime, that kid is all over the field. Why doesnt Gooden run more? All his top players he pulls to build his future. There is no consistency at all with this guy.

Comment

Bloom couldve played with ESU, Blooms had a head coach that couldnt let his coordinator call his plays, always sticking his nose in the mix. When are people gonna start seeing that he is the driving factor for the losing season. The talent is there to compete with other teams. His schemes suck. Why does the Dline shift on 95% of the plays, let them line up and play better football, Heath was put in and they kept running away from him which led to the others having a field day, Why is Tilford not playing fulltime, that kid is all over the field. Why doesnt Gooden run more? All his top players he pulls to build his future. There is no consistency at all with this guy.
        At least Steph Pettit had a good day. So, this is the result of having 2 recruiting classes before your first year. Interesting.

Comment

Bloom couldve played with ESU, Blooms had a head coach that couldnt let his coordinator call his plays, always sticking his nose in the mix. When are people gonna start seeing that he is the driving factor for the losing season. The talent is there to compete with other teams. His schemes suck. Why does the Dline shift on 95% of the plays, let them line up and play better football, Heath was put in and they kept running away from him which led to the others having a field day, Why is Tilford not playing fulltime, that kid is all over the field. Why doesnt Gooden run more? All his top players he pulls to build his future. There is no consistency at all with this guy.
          I'm really sorry that you're unhappy with the coaching at Bloomsburg, but ESU was the better team on the field today.

Comment

• Originally posted by WarriorVoice View Post

I'm really sorry that you're unhappy with the coaching at Bloomsburg, but ESU was the better team on the field today.
            I completely agree. I don't like it when Bloom "fans" flex their cyber muscles Will anything make them happy? I get it, we're 2-6, it's been tough, but let's give the staff some time good grief.
            GO HUSKIES!

Comment

• Bloom is scheduled to play Cal in the season finale. With Cal's win over IUP today, that's less likely now should Cal win the west. I hope that happens and they end up playing Kutztown. Bloom would then play Clarion, a winnable game.
              GO HUSKIES!

Comment

• Originally posted by CC_BU View Post

I completely agree. I don't like it when Bloom "fans" flex their cyber muscles Will anything make them happy? I get it, we're 2-6, it's been tough, but let's give the staff some time good grief.
                I believe that the fans, parents, alumni, and student based fans expected alot more out of the program. There was an uproar the past few seasons when coach Darrah wasn't producing winning seasons and competing for PSAC championships, they were calling for a "CHANGE". Well they got the change they wanted and the results aren't any different or possibly worse.
                Now with that said there have been a host of injuries that have plagued the program this season to key experienced players that may have had a positive impact if they were on the field. Hopefully the coaches and players can learn from this season and use it to build for next year. If those that were injured this season return to their roles for next year and the play time experience of some of the younger players, there just may be a glimmer of light at the end of this dark tunnel of a season. I guess time will tell. I believe that there needs to be lessons learned from the top, down

Comment

• Comment

Shepdick is vindictive, small minded, non-motivating, condescending person. He thinks he is a one man show, not that the majority of the coaches on that staff is any good. There are a few that motivate.
                    Wow. Why don't you tell us how you really feel. Better yet, tell the AD or Coach Sheptock himself. In the meantime, I'll continue to support the staff.

Bart, anything you want to add while I retreat to my safe space!

GO HUSKIES!

Comment

• WarriorVoice
                      your QB was not the better QB, he could barely complete a 5 yard pass. They ran the ball effectively and Bloomsburg had about 20 penalties from poor officiating.

Comment

• All I know is that fanbois put way too much stock in how coaching affects the final score. They can't execute for the players. It's just the easiest thing for you to rip.

Comment

• The results are worse than they would have been. There's too much upheaval all the way around. There was some consistency with the staff before. I don't know who is shocked more now, the Bloom admin or our government after China fired a hypersonic rocket around the world. There were far better applicants that didn't even get a look than what they brought in. Calling Danny Hale.

Comment

• Comment

• haven't commented this year yet but have been following Bloom this year as a former player that played under Darragh. I still have buddies on that team. It seems to me, and what I've heard that Sheptock has done a terrible job at communication. All around, on both sides of the ball, players don't know what is going on in a daily and weekly basis. They believe that Sheptock only wants to play his guys instead of the players that have stuck around. That being said, I truly don't think that Sheptock wants that. It he does, that's insane to do as a coach. If the upperclassmen that didn't play left, the difference is this is now turned into a 4 year full rebuild instead of 2 years.

I think the main problem lies within 2 things.

First, being the administration. They didn't do a national search when they hired Sheptock in the first place, and that's where the fault starts. No one on the team was excited for the hire, they were only excited that Darragh left because we thought that a better coach would be coming in. That isn't what we got. You guys talked before about the basketball and wrestling teams. Both can be way better than what they are, especially the wrestling team being D1.

Second, Bloom will always be a party school, and that has its downfalls. I still see on social media everyone going out after losses, not caring about what just happened. That is the bigger problem. If you can't fix that, fix the accountability within the program, it will never get to above .500 again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Huskiesfan1 View Post
                                WarriorVoice
                                your QB was not the better QB, he could barely complete a 5 yard pass. They ran the ball effectively and Bloomsburg had about 20 penalties from poor officiating.
                                Each QB threw for just over 10 yards per completion. Cirillo had 16 completions, to 13 for Bloom. Cirillo threw 2 TDs and 2 picks. LePoidevin threw 1 Td and 2 picks. The stats are close but I'll take 3 more completions and 1 more TD. Bloomsburg had 11 penalties, including 7 False Start penalties, which isn't poor officiating.
                                Last edited by WarriorVoice; 10-26-2021, 03:41 PM.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X