Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should be an interesting one. We don't always get this sort of statement game this early in the PSAC schedule, and IUP basically has two of them. I know nobody in the East will be sleeping on Kutztown after their game with IUP last week.

Comment

Originally posted by Ship69 View Post
      Should be an interesting one. We don't always get this sort of statement game this early in the PSAC schedule, and IUP basically has two of them. I know nobody in the East will be sleeping on Kutztown after their game with IUP last week.
      Yea I was very impressed with Kutztown's physicality. Felt like they were running at will on IUP and if they stuck to that gameplan they may have been able to hold on and win.

More I look at it, Shepherd got no favors with their first half of the season lol. 3 straight on the road, back to back for IUP and Kutztown. Then Ship after Kutztown, which is always a good game being a rivalry game.

Comment

Originally posted by Ram040506 View Post

Yea I was very impressed with Kutztown's physicality. Felt like they were running at will on IUP and if they stuck to that gameplan they may have been able to hold on and win.

More I look at it, Shepherd got no favors with their first half of the season lol. 3 straight on the road, back to back for IUP and Kutztown. Then Ship after Kutztown, which is always a good game being a rivalry game.
        Ship had that sort of schedule in 2019. Basically played every ranked team in the PSAC, and we didn't have nearly as good a team that year as Shepherd does. Just as it does with the Big Ten and the other Division I leagues, the difference between a good season record and a mediocre one can often depend upon the teams you draw in crossover games.

Comment

Ship had that sort of schedule in 2019. Basically played every ranked team in the PSAC, and we didn't have nearly as good a team that year as Shepherd does. Just as it does with the Big Ten and the other Division I leagues, the difference between a good season record and a mediocre one can often depend upon the teams you draw in crossover games.
          Speaking of tough schedules, IUP starts out with KUTZ and SHEP followed by a three game break and then SRU and CAL. Only the home field in 3 of 4 makes it seem likely they can go 3-1. 4-0 would be an amazing feat and somewhat a longshot but who can tell. VULCANS cushy schedule makes it probable they'll show up at FCF for CB XII on 10/23 at 7-0 and ranked in the top 20. Time will tell.

Comment

Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post

Speaking of tough schedules, IUP starts out with KUTZ and SHEP followed by a three game break and then SRU and CAL. Only the home field in 3 of 4 makes it seem likely they can go 3-1. 4-0 would be an amazing feat and somewhat a longshot but who can tell. VULCANS cushy schedule makes it probable they'll show up at FCF for CB XII on 10/23 at 7-0 and ranked in the top 20. Time will tell.
            Don't get me started on the complete bullshi* that we have to play Cal and SRU back to back every single year.

People are lucky IUP has a quiet and humble fan base that doesn't complain about much.

lol

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Don't get me started on the complete bullshi* that we have to play Cal and SRU back to back every single year.

People are lucky IUP has a quiet and humble fan base that doesn't complain about much.

lol
              You will for the following two years, too.

Comment

Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post

You will for the following two years, too.

Comment

lol

Comment

lol
                    ESU has had West Chester and Bloomsburg back-to-back every season since 2006.

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorVoice View Post

The latter half of that is a good thing nowadays.

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorVoice View Post

Nobody gets it worse than poor Clarion ... they routinely get IUP, Cal and SRU in consecutive weeks.

It's a crock the league does it to them.

Comment

Originally posted by Ram040506 View Post

Kutztown lost a few quality bodies from their team last year, but their physicality stuck and RB depth. They are a tough group.

Comment

Using our group of experts as a guide ...

Thus far (12) have picked Shepherd to win, while just (6) have chose IUP.

Even two IUP fans chose the Rams. WTF.

Comment

Kutz could easily finish this season with only 2 loses and find themselves in position to make the playoffs.

Comment

Most schools usually get a tough stretch of games at some point in the season. Even though Ship's schedule this season is not as difficult as 2019, the Raiders have a three-game stretch of Shepherd, West Chester, and Kutztown, and have the same scheduled next season.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X