Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shepherd is basically perfectly built to neutralize ESU's strengths. Their offense is way too good for a defense that's merely "solid", and the offense isn't good or consistent enough to scare Shepherd on a consistent basis.

Comment

Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post

Yep..BIGLY !!!
      What a shock. The Underachieving Vulcans picked a bad time to get exposed as underachievers. Can't seem to get the clutch wins at the end of the season...
      Cal U (Pa.) Class of 2014

Comment

Originally posted by ctrabs74 View Post

What a shock. The Underachieving Vulcans picked a bad time to get exposed as underachievers. Can't seem to get the clutch wins at the end of the season...

Comment

Yep, they beat the two teams in the peesack championship, but are out of the playoffs. They are sort of the Purdue of the PSAC

Comment

Originally posted by ironmaniup View Post

Yep, they beat the two teams in the peesack championship, but are out of the playoffs. They are sort of the Purdue of the PSAC
            They also lost to a team a week ago that barely escaped Clarion yesterday. Trying to figure out the '21 IUP team could send one to the insane asylum.

Comment

Originally posted by ironmaniup View Post

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

They also lost to a team a week ago that barely escaped Clarion yesterday. Trying to figure out the '21 IUP team could send one to the insane asylum.
                Edinboro & Clarion game was a good one to watch. Score stayed close but lots of back and forth. Watch a Clarion coach get a PF.

Comment

Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post

Edinboro & Clarion game was a good one to watch. Score stayed close but lots of back and forth. Watch a Clarion coach get a PF.
                  Oddly, Clarion has played better since it had several players quit the team.

Lot of credit to the staff ... getting the team to keep fighting during this abysmal season.

Comment

Lot of credit to the staff ... getting the team to keep fighting during this abysmal season.
                    Gotta give Lock Haven credit for continuing to play on in the second half. They have a couple of decent players, obviously just not nearly enough of them at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by Ship69 View Post

Gotta give Lock Haven credit for continuing to play on in the second half. They have a couple of decent players, obviously just not nearly enough of them at this point.
                      I noticed that when Shepherd played them. Lock Haven doesn't have the horses, but they don't just roll over for good teams either. They're fighters.

Comment

Injuries have decimated this team from camp in August. Their best WR left the Shepherd game in the first half. The starting QB is playing on one good leg.
                        Add to that they went up against a Harlon Hill candidate at QB, and that sums it up.

????Shepherd is a very dangerous team, that made some mistakes against Kutztown.

Comment

Originally posted by Ship69 View Post

I'm torn between them showing flashes of potential, and then seeing that defense being as poor as it ever was.

I do think the freshman QB, Jordan Heisey, will eventually be a playmaker. I don't believe it will move the needle that much, but I do think he'll prove to be a quarterback that could play for better teams in this conference.

Comment

Clarion came out AMPED.

I thought they were done when McGriff was gone but his replacement looked so good yesterday. I think 179 yards. Losing Zinoble means their feature WR is Mohammed. He's a good athlete. So is their big QB built like a TE.

Comment

Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post

Clarion came out AMPED.

I thought they were done when McGriff was gone but his replacement looked so good yesterday. I think 179 yards. Losing Zinoble means their feature WR is Mohammed. He's a good athlete. So is their big QB built like a TE.
                              Their QB threw some decent balls against Ship. It wasn't one of the Raiders' better defensive efforts of the year, but since they hung up 62 on offense it didn't matter much.

Comment

Take comfort in the thought you can watch your underachieving team close to home this week. Maybe West Chester will greet you with something on their message board.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X