X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, what a finish. Congrats Shepherd.

Comment

Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

After the INT I think you should just fall on the ball in that particular situation. Yes, it was the right call and it looks like it cost Shep the game
      I think the DB should have fell down and allow the offense to run out the clock. But man....what a game!

Comment

Originally posted by jrshooter View Post
        Holy crap, he did it again.
        He did, but good Lord with 7 seconds left and that field position how did Kutztown allow two Shepherd receivers to establish such good position in the end zone? Amazing. They'll certainly have something to talk about in Shepherdstown.

Comment

That's one for the record books !!! Successive WINNING TDS with NO TIME LEFT !!!
          Amazing game between two very skilled teams so excuse me while I pencil in VULCANS FB loses in '22 Wk 2@ KUTZ and Wk3 @SHEP.

Comment

Unbelievable ending to the game. The Hail Mary catch was barely inside the end zone too.

It looks like the possibility of the Shepherd playing Bowie State in the semifinals is going out the door; the Bulldogs trail Valdosta State 38-10 at the beginning of the 4th quarter.

Incidentally, it isn't often that a game that goes to overtime (as the D3 Muhlenberg/Mount Union game did today) isn't as dramatic as a game that ends in regulation, but that was the case today. (Mount Union beat Muhlenberg 35-29 in overtime; Muhlenberg scored a tying touchdown and 2 point conversion with 1:20 remaining in the 4th quarter, and Mount Union missed a 41 yard FG in the last 15 seconds to win in regulation.)
            Last edited by CHIP72; 12-04-2021, 02:35 PM.

Comment

The only DPI flag of this game was a huge factor.

Comment

I'm already on my second heart. Shepherd needs to stop wearing this one out. Wow!

Comment

Comment

My heart rate is only 112. Bagent is the Harlon Hill winner hands down. Congrats to KU for coming back like they did, one heck of a ball game.

Comment

Amazing game by both teams!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ram Tough View Post
                        I'm already on my second heart. Shepherd needs to stop wearing this one out. Wow!
                        RT you might have to give your docs at the Cleveland Clinic a call about a bus load of Shepherd fans heading in their direction!!

Comment

Originally posted by Clydes 'N Rams View Post

RT you might have to give your docs at the Cleveland Clinic a call about a bus load of Shepherd fans heading in their direction!!
                          Brother, I can't take much more of this. I was yelling at my phone at a rest stop in Alabama.

Comment

An incredible Regional Final. Kudos to the PSAC for representing! Go get a 'ship Shepherd!!

Comment

Well, damn. Whoever plays Shepherd next better beat them by like 30 or they're losing. Rams got this Hail Mary thing down.

Or maybe Shepherd can win in a blowout to give Ram Tough's heart a rest!

Comment

GREAT JOB, RAMS!!! KEEP IT UP!!!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X