Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats are in order for KU on the great season they had! When you have a backup QB step up like that and the grit of KU to come back the entire 2nd half shows a heck of a good winning culture they have developed.

Comment

Wetzel boxed out the defenders like a power forward in the paint and went up to snag the ball.
      You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by Ram Tough View Post
        Wetzel boxed out the defenders like a power forward in the paint and went up to snag the ball.
        For sure! He played basketball at Boonesboro.

Comment

Originally posted by Clydes 'N Rams View Post
          Congrats are in order for KU on the great season they had! When you have a backup QB step up like that and the grit of KU to come back the entire 2nd half shows a heck of a good winning culture they have developed.
          Sure enough, I think Kutztown will be fine handing the keys over to Blaine next year.

Take it all the way, Rams.

Comment

Shepherd has now won the region 4 times since 2010. We Shepherd fans are very fortunate and spoiled.

Comment

So that's 38-31, 38-34, and 30-28 for Shepherd so far, with the last two won on the last play of the game. SR 1 is usually not the best of the regions, but it likely is the most competitive. The playoff games have been fun to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by KU_2014 View Post
                What a choke job by Kutztown.

I do take issue with the DPI flag not flying until the last minute of the game though, whether it was or not.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoNuff View Post

I think the DB should have fell down and allow the offense to run out the clock. But man....what a game!

Comment

I am VERY happy for him as well. A learning lesson that did not cost the team a win. He will get better from that play.

Comment

• Yeah...that was PI. The defender was not looking back at the ball and he was using his body to "ride" him away from the pass. A good and fair call.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clydes 'N Rams View Post
                        I actually thought the backup looked more impressive passing than Nickel, but that pick-6 he threw on his first play was really costly.

Comment

• That's pretty equal to a running back crossing the goal line rather than downing the ball at the 2 to keep the clock running. It runs counter to natural instinct, but it's the little things like that which often wind up costing you the most.

Not here, fortunately for Shepherd.
                          Last edited by jrshooter; 12-04-2021, 04:54 PM.

Comment

• Congrats to Shepherd. The hurdle gets much bigger next round.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ship69 View Post

I actually thought the backup looked more impressive passing than Nickel, but that pick-6 he threw on his first play was really costly.
                              That was a tough throw for a QB coming into the game cold.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ram Tough View Post

That was a tough throw for a QB coming into the game cold.
                                He locked early onto the receiver, which the Shepherd defender took full advantage of. They might have been better off with a couple of running plays to get the guy into the flow.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X