Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IUPMonk View Post
    At the half, it's a good day for WV Easter Panhandle foosball. Both Martinsburg and Shepherd having a day. Gotta keep it up in the 2cnd half.
    Arrrrgh! Spoilers!

Comment

Originally posted by jrshooter View Post
      That did seem like targeting, but the KU-TV announcers have to stop the homer crap.
      I agree.....man....a tab bit too much belly-aching. But the refs got it correct. Let's see if Kutztown can do something with the call.

Comment

I took care of that in a hurry: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KblH...channel=WRNRTV

Comment

KU on the board, TD pass by Blain, 21-7, 0:28 2nd.

Comment

As a Kutztown fan I feel absolutely embarrassed by our clock operator.

Comment

How in the world do you let Bagent and co get to field goal range with only 28 seconds on the clock and no timeouts?

I'm really shocked this game is still within two scores. Kutztown looks bad. I would not be surprised if we're looking at a 28-7 game shortly after the end of the half.

Comment

Originally posted by KU_2014 View Post
                How in the world do you let Bagent and co get to field goal range with only 28 seconds on the clock and no timeouts?
                I'm sure somebody at Notre Dame College is replying, "At least they held 'em to a field-goal try."

Comment

Originally posted by KU_2014 View Post

I'm really shocked this game is still within two scores. Kutztown looks bad. I would not be surprised if we're looking at a 28-7 game shortly after the end of the half.
                  Against Notre Dame, Shepherd got the ball with 28 seconds left and went the length of the field for the winning score.

Comment

What do you do if you're world arm-wrestling champion Travis Bagent?

Do you go to Kutztown to watch your older son play for a spot in the D-II final four?

Or do you go to Wheeling Island to watch your younger son QB in the West Virginia state football finals?

Both games started at noon ...

Comment

Originally posted by jrshooter View Post
                      What do you do if you're world arm-wrestling champion Travis Bagent?

Do you go to Kutztown to watch your older son play for a spot in the D-II final four?

Or do you go to Wheeling Island to watch your younger son QB in the West Virginia state football finals?

Both games started at noon ...
                      Not sure how he came to the decision but he went to Wheeling Island.

Comment

Originally posted by brstevens View Post

Isn't the game here in Kutztown being streamed?

Would think he's probably got this game playing on his phone.

That seems like the best way to support both to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Ram040506 View Post

I think if Bowie pulls the upset, they would be home. Bowie State's #'s were pretty strong and think they were over both Kutztown and Shepherd. Would be a nice short drive though if it happens though in Maryland.
                          I've thought for a while Shepherd and Bowie State should schedule a home and home. Bowie State would also be a good non-conference opponent for West Chester and to a lesser degree Kutztown and Shippensburg IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by brstevens View Post

His parents split their duties, Dad to watch other son, Mom to watch Tyson.

Comment

I'm only keeping part of an eye on this game (primarily focused on the D3 Muhlenberg/Mount Union game), but it looks like Shepherd has had the upper hand so far. Hopefully Kutztown can build on the momentum they may have gotten from their late 1st half touchdown.

Comment

Originally posted by CHIP72 View Post

I've thought for a while Shepherd and Bowie State should schedule a home and home. Bowie State would also be a good non-conference opponent for West Chester and to a lesser degree Kutztown and Shippensburg IMO.
                                Shepherd has played them in the past. Think there was a home and home in 2008/2009.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X