Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KleShreen View Post

My apologies.

It is exactly as I described. Got destroyed lol.
    Haven't seen you as active on the GSC board to let the Blazer fans know that their players got destroyed too. Ferris destroyed GV, spanked the bearcats, smoked and stomped on the Rams, and then annihilated Valdosta. As much as it might pain you to admit (Ferris being a rival and all), that might have been one of the greatest D2 teams of all time.

But that doesn't support your narrative so I guess you'll continue being a troll instead. Hope you have a Merry Christmas, nonetheless.

Comment

Originally posted by Ram040506 View Post

Haven't seen you as active on the GSC board to let the Blazer fans know that their players got destroyed too. Ferris destroyed GV, spanked the bearcats, smoked and stomped on the Rams, and then annihilated Valdosta. As much as it might pain you to admit (Ferris being a rival and all), that might have been one of the greatest D2 teams of all time.

But that doesn't support your narrative so I guess you'll continue being a troll instead. Hope you have a Merry Christmas, nonetheless.
      He's just salty that his team lost to Shepherd the only time they played.

Comment

Originally posted by Ram Tough View Post

He's just salty that his team lost to Shepherd the only time they played.
        Last edited by IUPNation; 12-20-2021, 04:01 PM.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
        Working...
        X