Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KleShreen View Post

That plays exactly in to my statement lol. Another SR1 player winning the Harlon Hill on the strength of beating up on awful competition. Faced real competition (after voting was done when he just faced awful competition), got blown out lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Bart View Post

It is a national ballot
      171 of which have never seen the finalists even play a single snap.

Comment

Originally posted by Redwing View Post

Not being salty. But kind of like Jimmy T. I remember when he played GV, or should I say survived GV in the playoffs.
        Jimmy T deserved the award then, and Tyson deserves the award now. Not their fault that their semifinal opponents had talent advantages across the entire rest of the roster.

Comment

That plays exactly in to my statement lol. Another SR1 player winning the Harlon Hill on the strength of beating up on awful competition. Faced real competition (after voting was done when he just faced awful competition), got blown out lol.
          The sheer amount of childish entitlement from this post is impressive. Congratulations!

News flash: the Harlon Hill is an INDIVIDUAL AWARD. Of course when a team faces a different team that has talent advantages at every other position, they're not going to have their best game. The fact remains that nobody was more valuable to their team's success this year than Bagent.

If you are so offended by an award that's regionalized, I can think of an alternative to Division 2 that you might be interested in...

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post

171 of which have never seen the finalists even play a single snap.
            That would go for every winner of an award, although ignorance is no excuse. Shephed had 13 games before the voting, so that would be 168. Or there are 16 teams in the PSAC and the math changes again. Most schools do promote their finalists with video, and besides it's the American way to cast a vote without much knowledge.. Maybe there was a mistake in the counting of votes, do you want a recount?
            Last edited by Bart; 12-18-2021, 09:15 AM.

Comment

Don't feed the trolls.

Comment

Ferris blew your doors off too 53-20, go sit down.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
                  Don't feed the trolls.
                  Good lord, man, if we didn't feed the trolls sometimes, there wouldn't be anything to post. You might under-define the term "trolls."

Comment

Originally posted by Ram040506 View Post

Ferris blew your doors off too 53-20, go sit down.
                    GV also isn't very good and also were within a TD the first time they played this year lol.
                    2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Bart View Post

That would go for every winner of an award, although ignorance is no excuse. Shephed had 13 games before the voting, so that would be 168. Or there are 16 teams in the PSAC and the math changes again. Most schools do promote their finalists with video, and besides it's the American way to cast a vote without much knowledge.. Maybe there was a mistake in the counting of votes, do you want a recount?
                      Yes, it certainly would. Not sure why you're getting so defensive over my comment. Your feelings seem to be a little hurt but I'm not sure why. You do you.

Comment

Originally posted by jrshooter View Post

Good lord, man, if we didn't feed the trolls sometimes, there wouldn't be anything to post. You might under-define the term "trolls."
                        Sorry, your holiness

Comment

GV also isn't very good and also were within a TD the first time they played this year lol.
                          There's that GV sandbag job we all know.

Comment

Great Job! Glad to have someone from the PSAC win it. Hate to go against him but love to see him play. Anytime we (PSAC) gets accolades it says a lot about the quality of the conference.

Comment

Originally posted by EastStroud13 View Post

Jimmy T deserved the award then, and Tyson deserves the award now. Not their fault that their semifinal opponents had talent advantages across the entire rest of the roster.
                              Not seeing your point. I'm saying both are HH winners and both got beat handily in the Semi's by the same region. Jimmy physically hung in there quite well while being repeatedly sacked though. Congrats to both for their college performances and their HH's

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post

Yes, it certainly would. Not sure why you're getting so defensive over my comment. Your feelings seem to be a little hurt but I'm not sure why. You do you.
                                Mind games. It's all thoughts over feelings. Defensive beats offensive.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X