Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KleShreen View Post

My apologies.

It is exactly as I described. Got destroyed lol.
    He won the award, deservedly, before that game ever kicked off. You're a little misguided on this one.

Comment

Ferris State manhandled fully funded GVSU a few weeks earlier and NWMS the week before. Stupid argument.

Comment

This is an individual award. The team award is handed out tomorrow.

Comment

My apologies.

It is exactly as I described. Got destroyed lol.

Comment

YO !!!!!!! Congrats to Bagent and Shepherd University!! The young man deserves it! Very happy for that young man!

Comment

Ah, nothing like the D2 tradition of an SR1 player who gets destroyed in the playoffs winning the Harlon Hill.

muahahahaha
              The right thing to do would to congratulate the young man on a well deserved award, but nope you had to come here with a personal agenda about Region I.

CONGRATS TYSON

Comment

Great season by great QB. Well deserved award. CONGRATULATIONS

Comment

congrats like you said its an individual award

Comment

Ah.... gotta love salty fans from stronger regions. Sorry pals, you can't win everything. Congrats to Tyson!

Comment

Originally posted by EastStroud13 View Post
                      Ah.... gotta love salty fans from stronger regions. Sorry pals, you can't win everything. Congrats to Tyson!
                      Not being salty. But kind of like Jimmy T. I remember when he played GV, or should I say survived GV in the playoffs.

Comment

Congratulations to the best D2 quarterback in D2. You made Shepherd and WV very proud. Get another one next year!

Comment

Originally posted by Redwing View Post

Not being salty. But kind of like Jimmy T. I remember when he played GV, or should I say survived GV in the playoffs.

Comment

Great job by an outstanding athlete!! Looking forward to my VULCANS D trying their best to control the HH winner on 9/17 in WV !! Congrats !!!

Comment

Originally posted by jrshooter View Post

He won the award, deservedly, before that game ever kicked off. You're a little misguided on this one.
                              That plays exactly in to my statement lol. Another SR1 player winning the Harlon Hill on the strength of beating up on awful competition. Faced real competition (after voting was done when he just faced awful competition), got blown out lol.
                              2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

That plays exactly in to my statement lol. Another SR1 player winning the Harlon Hill on the strength of beating up on awful competition. Faced real competition (after voting was done when he just faced awful competition), got blown out lol.
                                It is a national ballot

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X