Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, Dan Marino and Jim Kelly never won Super Bowls, so they must have sucked at QB. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Bart View Post

Mind games. It's all thoughts over feelings. Defensive beats offensive.
      I like turtles.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post

I like turtles.
        They are very strange things without their shells.

Comment

GVSUWinston-SalemMinnesota StateFerris State, 55-7, in semifinals. Bagent: 22-for-46 for 249 yards and 1 TD and 1 INT.

So the question is whether this all means that a Harlon Hill by a PSAC player is kind of hollow. I'm sure there are other instances of Harlon Hill winners getting blitzed in the playoffs, but for the PSAC, the history isn't so good.
          Last edited by Matt Burglund; 12-18-2021, 02:51 PM.
          http://www.indianagazette.com
          www.twitter.com/MattBurglund

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Burglund View Post
            GVSUWinston-SalemMinnesota StateFerris State, 55-7, in semifinals. Bagent: 22-for-46 for 249 yards and 1 TD and 1 INT.

So the question is whether this all means that a Harlon Hill by a PSAC player is kind of hollow. I'm sure there are other instances of Harlon Hill winners getting blitzed in the playoffs, but for the PSAC, the history isn't so good.
            I guess the Harlon Hill winner should be voted on after the championship game and call it the MVP.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Burglund View Post

I just don't think it's all that relevant. SR1 has the least funded programs of D2, and so there's a natural disadvantage when the SR1 champ goes up against a team from one of the other SRs, no matter how good one individual player might be. If the SR1 team getting routed is the norm, is it really on the HH winner if they happen to struggle in the semis? There are 21 other guys on the field, there's only so much one man can do.

Comment

Originally posted by KleShreen View Post

GV also isn't very good and also were within a TD the first time they played this year lol.
                So you were familiar with the opponent and got smoked anyway. Got it, lol!

go whine to the HH committee, 5k yds and 53 tds is a hell of a year.

Comment

If I see one more "lol" on this thread as a means to deliver an insult with a smile, I'm going to start breaking things.

Comment

This post was really meant to congratulate the HH winner, but we have a classless ahole who feels he has to disrespect the outstanding accomplishments that Tyson has done.

Comment

It's an award for the best performing player throughout the season. You can't adjust for a real or perceived level of competition. If you play in D2 you are eligible. I believe it's also an award for a QB or an RB. Life isn't fair.

Comment

Say what you want but for anyone to win the HH is one hell of a deal...I hope his last game is NOT the game that he remembers...I hope he can focus on the previous two games where he lead the team to wins. I still remember Jimmy T playing his last game at GVSU,,,,Jimmy got sacked and sacked and kept getting up and swinging...heart of a champion for sure....one game should not define any player...since I dont follow him does Bagent have a legit shot at the NFL?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by champgymusa View Post
                            Say what you want but for anyone to win the HH is one hell of a deal...I hope his last game is NOT the game that he remembers...I hope he can focus on the previous two games where he lead the team to wins. I still remember Jimmy T playing his last game at GVSU,,,,Jimmy got sacked and sacked and kept getting up and swinging...heart of a champion for sure....one game should not define any player...since I dont follow him does Bagent have a legit shot at the NFL?
                            Bagent has a better shot than Terwilliger did. Jimmy did great with what he had, but he just didn't have the size for the pros. Tyson's closer to prototypical NFL size. It's a long shot for any D2 QB to make it at the NFL level, but Shepherd fans probably have a better idea than me of any draft buzz he's gotten so far, if any.

Comment

Originally posted by champgymusa View Post
                              Not his last game. He's back one more year to show what we already know. One of the very best QBs to play at the D2 level. I am not looking forward to my VULCANS trip to Shepherdstown next September.

Comment

Originally posted by Ship69 View Post
                                Hey, Dan Marino and Jim Kelly never won Super Bowls, so they must have sucked at QB. LOL.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X