X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ram Tough
    replied
    Originally posted by Ram040506 View Post

Agreed, it feels likes its been a few years since we had some serious size at the DT position.
    A Mike Franklin type would really benefit our defense tremendously.

Leave a comment:

• Ram040506
    replied
    Originally posted by Ram Tough View Post

I just wish there was more size up the middle, but you roll with what you got!
    Agreed, it feels likes its been a few years since we had some serious size at the DT position.

Leave a comment:

• Ram Tough
    replied
    I just wish there was more size up the middle, but you roll with what you got!

Leave a comment:

• Ram040506
    replied

Yeah, I definitely have some concerns with the DL.

Leave a comment:

• Ram Tough
    replied
    Yeah, I definitely have some concerns with the DL.

Leave a comment:

• RamPride
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Ram040506
    replied
    Shepherd got a new DL coach in to replace Ramal who went to Morgan State. Looks like he's got some great experience.

https://shepherdrams.com/news/2022/7...ine-coach.aspx

Leave a comment:

• jrshooter
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPMonk View Post

Wow! Shepherd just got even better. Hartman should add a boost to the running and return game.
    I watched Hartman some as a HS senior at Musselman. To say he's a stud is an understatement. That's a feature back coming in.

Regarding the future, don't sleep on Lek Powell at QB. He's a coach's son, and he had a very, very efficient two years running a high-level, pro-style offense at Harrisburg's Bishop McDevitt. High completion rate.

Leave a comment:

• Ramhead
    replied
    Looks like he came from Lackawanna College with limited playing time. He is listed as a Freshman.

Leave a comment:

• Ram Tough
    replied
    I see that former WVU recruit Dewayne Grantham is on Shepherd's roster. That should should help out the secondary a lot.

Leave a comment:

• IUPMonk
    replied
    Originally posted by Pine Ridge View Post

RB Blake Hartman is transferring in from Lehigh. He was the WV Gatorade player of the year in '21 at Musselman HS and holds the state record for most TDs.

https://twitter.com/BlakeHartman6/st...Czhculu8QqAAAA
    Wow! Shepherd just got even better. Hartman should add a boost to the running and return game.

Leave a comment:

• CALUPA69
    replied
    Originally posted by Ram040506 View Post

Yep, should be a nice addition. Hopefully he's ok with the committee approach as Shepherd is loaded on offense again. Ronnie Brown returns along with Ty Hebron. Brown might be the scariest player in region 1 in the open field with the ball.

Really hoping that we have some beef coming in the trenches for the DT position. It's desperately needed.
    Schedule is certainly favorable with 2 scrimmages ( @SCSU, BORO) followed by 3 challenging (CALU, @KUTZ, @SHIP) but winnable games before 2 more home walkovers ( LHU, MILL) then a trip to WCU. My expectation would be a likely 8-0, 7-1 at worst, setting up a trip to 1/3 Western venues for the State Game. Things are well set up for a great season and postseason.

Leave a comment:

• Ram Tough
    replied
    Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post

Hey man, how has your health been? I forgot to reach out since Shep joined the league.
    Man, I am doing okay. Most days are pretty good now. So, I can't complain. I have slowly started going back out to sporting events here and there.

Leave a comment:

• Ram040506
    replied
    Originally posted by Pine Ridge View Post

RB Blake Hartman is transferring in from Lehigh. He was the WV Gatorade player of the year in '21 at Musselman HS and holds the state record for most TDs.

https://twitter.com/BlakeHartman6/st...Czhculu8QqAAAA
    Yep, should be a nice addition. Hopefully he's ok with the committee approach as Shepherd is loaded on offense again. Ronnie Brown returns along with Ty Hebron. Brown might be the scariest player in region 1 in the open field with the ball.

Really hoping that we have some beef coming in the trenches for the DT position. It's desperately needed.

Leave a comment:

• Fightingscot82
    replied

The last one that I saw was the long snapper from NDC. And he'll be a big help. But I have missed it if any since then have come in.

On a side note, I may be able to make a trip to Ram Stadium in the fall.
    Hey man, how has your health been? I forgot to reach out since Shep joined the league.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X