Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Harrison intercepts a pass and returns it 29 yards for a TD. It's his second defensive TD of the day. Shepherd is up, 34-17.

Comment

Appreciate Edinboro having a quality radio broadcast team. HUGE upgrade from Timmy and Tommy comm majors who woke up 25 minutes before kickoff.

Comment

Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
        Appreciate Edinboro having a quality radio broadcast team. HUGE upgrade from Timmy and Tommy comm majors who woke up 25 minutes before kickoff.
        I'm right with you there. I think they're doing a very good job.

The guy doing Shippensburg's broadcast today, I'd like to nudge him and whisper, "Don't try to make the calls before the call is made. You're usually wrong."

Comment

Ronnie Brown breaks a 76-yard run for a TD. Shepherd is now up, 41-17, with 3:15 left in the 3rd.

Comment

Originally posted by IUP PSAC Fan View Post
            Boro needs new turf and needs to upgrade there stadium.
            The field is in terrible shape...

update from the SRU game... defense has played solid the entire season. A lot of focus on O going toward D'or and Russell. Hope they stay healthy. Maciejewski and Sheets without catches today.

Comment

IUP won 41-0. They dominated in every category. O played great, D played great. Great day for the Hawks.

Comment

IUP won 41-0. They dominated in every category. O played great, D played great. Great day for the Hawks.
                I love an IUP rout.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

I love an IUP rout.
                  Big day in Woke Philly right now Nation. Can the Phillies move on? We will see.

Comment

Hartman barrels in from 1 yard out. Shepherd leads, 48-17, with 7:12 left in the game.

Comment

First time Edinboro has been shut out since 2011, also by IUP.

Comment

Goose Egg

Comment

Originally posted by Ram Tough View Post
                          Hartman barrels in from 1 yard out. Shepherd leads, 48-17, with 7:12 left in the game.
                          28.5 was a great line lol

Comment

That'll teach ya for sticking around awhile, Millersville! A healthy dose of Tyson Bagent in the final five minutes!

Comment

Holley with a 53-yard run. Shepherd leads, 55-17, with a little over 2 minutes left.

Comment

Originally posted by jrshooter View Post
                                That'll teach ya for sticking around awhile, Millersville! A healthy dose of Tyson Bagent in the final five minutes!
                                I mean, it's been mainly the ground game. That was a 53-yard run by the 3rd RB.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X