• Show
Clear All

Cal getting stomped.

28-10 half

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
      Cal getting stomped.

28-10 half
      I wonder if Cal has mentally packed it in for the season.

Comment

Originally posted by Ram Tough View Post

I wonder if Cal has mentally packed it in for the season.
        Not sure. Didn't get to see first half. But, it sure seems that way.

SRU seems to own them.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPalum View Post

Trap game for Clarion. They got caught looking ahead.
          Ack you're right. There's no way two wildly inconsistent inexperienced teams can play very different from week to week. Must have been Clarion looking forward to getting blown out by Slippery Rock.

Comment

Originally posted by jrshooter View Post
            Millersville 17, Shippensburg 14.

You see the same people on the way down that you saw on the way up.

Congrats to JC and Jeff Tomasetti, who should finally have a quarterback to build on with Robert Footman Jr.
            You could see this one coming a mile away. Mac better get busy this offseason. Some of the young players have promise, but they'll need some additions, especially in the RB room. Last year's 9-2 team was something of a mirage, aided by a weak schedule. The next couple of seasons will either get Ship back to respectability or more firmly establish us as one of the second-tier have-nots.

Comment

Originally posted by CHIP72 View Post
              Amazing goal line stand by ESU after Bloom had 1st and goal from the 2 yard line. The Warriors stuffed three straight runs inside the 1 yard line.

East Stroudsburg beats Bloomsburg 27-21.
              East Stroud is absolutely the weirdest team in the PSAC this season. Ship plays them next week, and based on the ESU results they could either stomp us or it could be a pretty good game. Depends on which Warriors show up.

Comment

Concord got blasted.

Gave up 60-some last week and 56 today in a loss.

Charleston hung a 70-burger on UNCP.

Wheeling doubled up WL in the local rivalry.

Comment

SRU beat up Cal through the air today. I was worried they would stick to ground and pound. Cal always stout vs the run. Big win.

Shocked by the Ship game. Whats goin on with the O.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigCat2192 View Post
                    Absolutely baffling unsportsmanlike conduct penalty gives ESU an undeserved first down after one of Bloomsburg’s DBs stops a receiver for no gain on 3rd down. Would love to hear an explanation for this one.
                    He stood over him and must have said something. He looked upset at himself after the play.

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorVoice View Post

He stood over him and must have said something. He looked upset at himself after the play.
                      I guessed as much in the “Bloom” thread. Didn’t think the standing over thing was enough to constitute taunting so he must have said something. Curious what it was.

Comment

Originally posted by jrshooter View Post
                        Millersville 17, Shippensburg 14.

You see the same people on the way down that you saw on the way up.

Congrats to JC and Jeff Tomasetti, who should finally have a quarterback to build on with Robert Footman Jr.
                        RIP "Millersville = Bye Week" Meme

I don't think they'll beat Kutztown next week, but I'd like to think they're not going to be an easy out in the last three games (Kutztown, at Bloom, at Seton Hill).
                        Cal U (Pa.) Class of 2014

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigCat2192 View Post

I guessed as much in the “Bloom” thread. Didn’t think the standing over thing was enough to constitute taunting so he must have said something. Curious what it was.
                          I imagine something about his mother…

Comment

Originally posted by ctrabs74 View Post

I don't think they'll beat Kutztown next week, but I'd like to think they're not going to be an easy out in the last three games (Kutztown, at Bloom, at Seton Hill).
                            They only had one way to go…a school in that location should never been that bad in foosball for so long.

Comment

Originally posted by ctrabs74 View Post

I can assure you that nobody who's watched Ship this season figured it would be a bye week.

Comment

Originally posted by RockNation View Post
                                SRU beat up Cal through the air today. I was worried they would stick to ground and pound. Cal always stout vs the run. Big win.

Shocked by the Ship game. Whats goin on with the O.
                                Didn't shock me at all. At Homecoming Ship started 16 freshmen and sophomores. They have three sophs and a freshman on the o-line and all three of their top QBs are either redshirt or true freshmen. They don't start a single senior on defense. Against Kutztown, which featured 10 defensive starters who are either grad students or seniors, Ship controlled the ball for all of five minutes the entire second half. They somehow managed to field a team that basically doesn't have a senior class (and really not a ton of juniors) this season, and they're paying for it. Millersville is finally showing signs of improvement this year and really is no worse than Ship at this point.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X