Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I was watching the game while chasing a toddler so my focus wasn’t 100% on my tv, but did that just happen?

Comment

Originally posted by ironmaniup View Post

They thought that had a TO, refs didn’t tell them they used the last one, just took it off the board. I suppose they will watch the film and see.
      One of the coaches, especially someone in the booth should keep count of the TOs. That is VERY BASIC ACCOUNTABILITY !!! No excuse .....zero.

Comment

Forget it. I don't even know what to say.

Comment

Tort blaming officials for not knowing he was out of timeouts. Lol.

Thank God basketball starts soon

Comment

Originally posted by Ram Tough View Post

You can never go by the board! You have to keep up with your own timeouts.
            EXACTLY Ram Tough !!!

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Congratulations. Those jackass coaches deserved to lose.

Worthless
              Appreciate it. ESU needed that signature win and this gets it for them, but what a terrible way to give a game away for IUP. I think both teams are pretty evenly matched. Both dlines showed dominance.

IUP better hope esu wins the east, because if they don’t, and they stumble one more time it is going to be bubble time come playoffs.

Comment

IUP Nation is quiet...

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Norris View Post
                  So I was watching the game while chasing a toddler so my focus wasn’t 100% on my tv, but did that just happen?
                  IUP drove the ball inside the 5 yard line and "thought" they had 1 timeout left. When the QB took a knee to center the ball in front of the goalpost, IUP could not call a timeout and the clock ran out before they could quickly move the FG unit on the field to attempt the FG.

Comment

Originally posted by Ram Tough View Post

You can never go by the board! You have to keep up with your own timeouts.
                    Totally agree. It why didn’t he ask the official how many they had after the last play (when a timeout was used)? We always check with our high school guys after each timeout.

Comment

That was unfortunate but it's not the end of the season. I have now watched all the east teams and I think ESU is the team to beat in the east. Problem is that I watched part of the SRU-WCU game and SRU is really good.

Comment

So no shock to me..I said it was going to be a battle and I didn’t see a second of it.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPNation View Post
                          So no shock to me..I said it was going to be a battle and I didn’t see a second of it.
                          Don't watch the ending. Save yourself the vomiting.

Comment

Originally posted by ESU Warrior View Post

Totally agree. It why didn’t he ask the official how many they had after the last play (when a timeout was used)? We always check with our high school guys after each timeout.
                            They used all 3 TOs in the 4th quarter. How in the world did they lose track !?!?!? Just unacceptable......and you can NOT BLAME the player(s) THIS TIME !!!

Comment

Originally posted by RES3CUE View Post
                              IUP Nation is quiet...
                              He posted earlier he’d be in the city and wouldn’t see the game.

Please keep up.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPNation View Post
                                Listen, if you watch the end, it's a screw up of epic proportions that people will talk about for years.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X